News Jacob Kiraz, Corey Allen verbal altercation that ignited Bulldogs,

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now why would Gus throw the son of a good friend with a history of mental health issues to the wolves? That doesn't make any sense at all...especially when the player being thrown to the wolves is doing a better job of steering the team than the two other blokes who were given a crack this year. Illogical, bro.

BBO has potential, but if he was ready, Gus would be playing him....as you said yourself, he needs to develop. And I'll be pretty surprised if he ends up becoming our long term 7, tbh.
Cut throat business, swim or drown. At the moment he's treading water and becoming extremely fatigued

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Cut throat business, swim or drown. At the moment he's treading water and becoming extremely fatigued
Yeah, he looked really fatigued during his two try involvement performance on Monday. I dunno what you're watching, bro. If anything, he's looking a bit more confident week by week.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Crichton.
It's embarrassing for this to come out so obviously they would deny it. I personally think something did happen, things like this aren't uncommon in team environments.
the part about kiraz being physically and emotionally upset is true (and it happened after the dragons loss at Belmore not after the panthers last week)
the part about any altercation with Allan is false.....

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
the part about kiraz being physically and emotionally upset is true (and it happened after the dragons loss at Belmore not after the panthers last week)
I am curious....when did I give a reply consisting solely of the name Crichton? lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are you confirming nothing happened?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love how people call bullshit as soon as the media reports something they don't like, but when something they do like is reported, most just accept it as gospel, without a second thought.

Not sure if there is any truth to this. Allan has come out on socials and said it's total BS. I guess it's possible he was just trying to save face. But I dunno..... a bloke who came here on a train and trial and has only just cracked the fg team giving the rest of the boys a rev up? Sounds a bit like poppycock to me.

Whether it's true or not, it takes more than a rev up from a newcomer to produce a performance like that. This seems like typical Telegraph BS trying to make the rest of the roster look bush league and take gloss off our win by claiming we needed a rev up from a rookie to motivate us to do what we did.

And if it was something you all didn't want to believe, you'd all be asking where the quote was and calling it made up rubbish like you do with all the negative shit about the club that comes from Fox and News Ltd.... 100 percent. Lol

Lastly, if there is any truth at all to this, Gus needs to find the leak and plug it. But personally I think this is from the same school of fictional reporting as "the club doesn't even use drones".
Lol
Put the paragraphs away, no one takes you serious and you know it!

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Allen called Kiraz a bloody wog, Kiraz called Allen a stinky redneck

Push, shove, hug & cuddle, kiss and make up and everyone was smothering there meat pies with fresh hummus
Love it! Glad I’m not the only half Leb half Aussie who eats meat pies with hummous

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Natural ability, very talented, lovely footwork and speed.. doesn’t take a lot to sum this kid up. Thinking … superstar , doggies x factor in the making !! :hearteyes: Been a while !!
Needs a banner