News Jacob Kiraz, Corey Allen verbal altercation that ignited Bulldogs,

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think I have worked it out, flanno was in the shower and heard something going on and filled the blanks with his version and leaked it.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He wasn't, that's the fucking point, you don't think its's the captain's job to set standard's?? instead of a 3-4 game rookie?
Like 90 percent of negative reports about our club that come from unverified/ anonymous sources, I think this story is BS. But assuming it is true, it would take a very brave player to rip into the captain after just a handful of first grade games.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Exactly, what else is allen going to say? "Yeah brah I got stepped on by a four game rookie for being a fat useless cahunt" lolol
Both Allan and Kiraz have come out denying it happened. If it were true they wouldn’t even need to mention it, they could easily have just moved on with things as it’s a nothing story anyway. They obviously wanted to dispel the BS.

No matter what some people still will want to believe it, so will even believe Paul Kent as a reliable source of info on it

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Both Allan and Kiraz have come out denying it happened. If it were true they wouldn’t even need to mention it, they could easily have just moved on with things as it’s a nothing story anyway. They obviously wanted to dispel the BS.

No matter what some people still will want to believe it, so will even believe Paul Kent as a reliable source of info on it
I don't get why they even want to believe it, tbh.... if true, it doesn't reflect well at all on our club. It's pretty obviously an attempt to undermine the effort the side put into the victory by saying it only happened because of a fire up from a rookie. It wasn't because of Potter...or Burton....or JAC....or TPJ.... or the squad as a whole.... nah, the whole club needed to be pulled into line by a rookie. It is so obviously just another piece of BS designed to undermine the club and make it look unprofessional. Can't even give the club credit for a rare but really good win without printing this sort of bullshit.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is 4am less socially acceptable than 2 to 3am? Pretty sure seen u on here pumping up Oko at those times too lol
Yes....I am a creature of the night and rarely go to bed before 2am....but I don't stay up late at night to worry....I stay up because it is the only time that is peaceful....lol

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Young habibi Kiraz is a good young player and prospect

I hope he becomes another El-Masri as a one club player, which will also keep the habibis on the kennel happy

Corey Allen is way too slow for a modern day outside back, not to mention being the "double" of the Volvo 38-wheeler B-Double, Okunbor turning circle

Hopefully Averillo keeps improving at FB....We have yet to see him really tested in defence, and like Barba (beginning of his FB career), needs alot of work with defusing the bombs

In regards to our other juniors coming through, i am very sceptical about Patolo as he seems like another Atoni with no aggression, though I hope I am wrong.

BBO is MASSIVELY overrated on the kennel...I cannot see him back in first grade unless there are a couple of injuries in the halves/hooker

Would love to see a back 5 of Averillo, JAC, Schoupp, Kiraz and Toia

We definitely need to find a genuine #14 and a couple of first class props

Cant see any first class HB's off contract in the next couple of years, so hopefully Hayward makes the jump up in a couple of years time....He is a very promising prospect

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like 90 percent of negative reports about our club that come from unverified/ anonymous sources, I think this story is BS. But assuming it is true, it would take a very brave player to rip into the captain after just a handful of first grade games.
What the fuck are you talking about?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

You and utility half should start your own forum, you’re on the same wavelength and your both dribblers.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
You and utility half should start your own forum, you’re on the same wavelength and your both dribblers.
What did I say that was incorrect? Because my read on the events are different to yours i am a dribbler? Seems a bit immature ‍♂

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What did I say that was incorrect? Because my read on the events are different to yours i am a dribbler? Seems a bit immature ‍♂
You asked me a question about Jackson and I answered it.