Its a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The joke is that the ****ing NRL charge an arm and a leg for people to go watch a game that is ruined by the referees. Last night was horrible at ANZ, Cold, it rained for a bit right on kick off, and that win felt like ice. People had to fork out big money and we couldn't even get a ****ing fair game. And they wonder why crowds are down. The joke of it also is the NRL won't come out and say they ****ed up. ****ing Joke!
Couldn't agree more. All we want is a fair contest. Haven't watched any other games this weekend, I'm just over the way the game is played and officiated. That game went on forever and it's becoming more stop/start than rugby. Referees need to start refereeing games and stop trying the manage them.

And Raelene Castle needs to sign a decent fullback. Soon...

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Lmao at Tom Burgess dropping the ball blatantly and getting awarded an on the spot try

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just saw highlights from games today. Tom Burgess awarded a try off a dropped ball and Warriors off blatant obstruction. Yes it is a joke.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score

That got given a TRY today. Video ref deemed he maintained control of the ball. What a Fkn load of sh1t!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just saw highlights from games today. Tom Burgess awarded a try off a dropped ball and Warriors off blatant obstruction. Yes it is a joke.
I just saw it and can't believe it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wish a group of people who actually know something about League come in and make a rouge competition and runs the nrl into the ground.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just finished watchn highlights of souths vs newc and my blood is boiling.
did u guys see bothe the george burgess and newc tries that were both awarded in comparison to tim lafais
the nrl is a fcukn disgrace and the consistency is non existent
laf had 10x more downward pressure on the ball then both those tries combined. Steve moron clark and matt pounce cecchin should be sacked for the rest of the year. Absolute shambles the refs are.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry im a bit slow^^ blood was boiling an posted before looking at prev

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I saw the Tom Burgess try. Horrendous decision. Clear knock on.

The same inconsistency has been happening for so long though, that it's unlikely to ever change. They bring in retarded ideas like conclusive evidence, which hasn't even been implemented the same every match.

The NRL is a farce and like every other year we just have to sit back and cop it. Whoever wins will have probably been helped by the refs.

We had a very good chance of winning the other night if those tries were fairly judged. But now we're fighting just to stay in the top 8.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol @ aiden guerra try from sat nyt
fcukn pathetic turd for brain fools

Status
Not open for further replies.