In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why admit to it.

Is that his way of saying make me an offer.

If I was Canterbury bosses, I wouldn't be too happy to read/hear that.
That's probably what Reece Walsh says to all the fellas in a gay bar... make me an offer!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres no way im gonna burn brain cells listening to then let’s trot podcast but no matter which way u look at it its a foolish remark from a snr player
Not the smartest thing to say. Whenever we might make a step forward we take another 2 back.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the smartest thing to say. Whenever we might make a step forward we take another 2 back.
These guys all get extensive media training on what to say and what not to say. They know the media are ready to pounce on any stray comment at any time. It is so easy to play a straight bat yet fox chooses not to

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cut him loose...................for a price + trade.

He's clearly not committed and will only be a destabilising influence next year.
Seriously?The best winger in the country?
Short memory must have a.....shorrrrt memory.
So u forgot how he carved during 2022 World Cup. Player of the tournament.
The NRL don't own the players. They play under contract.
So he has some fun with some brothers.
Big Deal.
NRL will drive players away if they keep being high and mighty.
Nothing to see here.
Stop being a bully.
His enthusiasm and have a go attitude is infectious and he's important for the team.
Take a break and chill boys.
Dogs need JAC.

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Take it as a grain of salt but I spoke to another NRL player who said that where there is smoke there is fire but stopped short of saying the fox won’t be at the Bulldogs next year.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the fox is now fast becoming a major distraction, disruption and this is even before things start up , just get rid of him

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the fox is now fast becoming a major distraction, disruption and this is even before things start up , just get rid of him
It’s just the media being the media.
He was also asked would you stop playing kuriknockout, he said no way .
Why didn’t the media jump on that boat?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not distracted and I bet the players and coaching staff aren't distracted either. They probably don't even know about it and wouldn't give a shit even if they did, it's just the media filling in during the off season. What players are judged on right now in the pre season is what they do at training, the rest is just noise to be ignored.

Always a Bulldog

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not distracted and I bet the players and coaching staff aren't distracted either. They probably don't even know about it and wouldn't give a shit even if they did, it's just the media filling in during the off season. What players are judged on right now in the pre season is what they do at training, the rest is just noise to be ignored.

Always a Bulldog
100%

I am sure the Broncos were distracted by Selwyn Cobbo out-and-out calling Walters a shit coach last year. How did they fair this year?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
These guys all get extensive media training on what to say and what not to say. They know the media are ready to pounce on any stray comment at any time. It is so easy to play a straight bat yet fox chooses not to
Optus CEO has had plenty of training too and repeatedly failed in her responses, everyone is different

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Morons. “If rugby came knocking” guess what? They aren’t coming because they are dead broke and he wouldn’t be a target even if they did.

it’s like me being asked if I would fuck Megan Fox. Sure I would, my wife would probably be understanding of my response because she knows there is no chance of it happening.
fkn Jakey with his snakey

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s just the media being the media.
He was also asked would you stop playing kuriknockout, he said no way .
Why didn’t the media jump on that boat?
Apparently Nathan Cleary also said he’d be interested in union. Where’s the outrage over that? I don’t see the big deal. He was probably just mucking around and even if he wasn’t who tf cares? Seriously, you’re going to be offended by someone saying they’d consider another sport?!