In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox wanted OUT to join The Knights .... Siafiti had personally AGREED to join The Dogs, he is good mates with Shrek.

Then Newcastle started winning and we imploded .... The Knights went from possibly sacking their coach, to a top 4 team, we became a basket case .... the landscape changed drastically.

I have no clue as to what the situation is now.

Meanwhile The Fox is doing and saying stuff which wouldn't be pleasing The Bulldogs brains trust ....:unamused:

Plenty of off season left ....

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently Nathan Cleary also said he’d be interested in union. Where’s the outrage over that? I don’t see the big deal. He was probably just mucking around and even if he wasn’t who tf cares? Seriously, you’re going to be offended by someone saying they’d consider another sport?!
As I said media being media.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it as a grain of salt but I spoke to another NRL player who said that where there is smoke there is fire but stopped short of saying the fox won’t be at the Bulldogs next year.
Are you able to share which club said player is from?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sad it’s not been a happy place for Fox and yes he is only a winger. But his status amongst fans is worth the price of admission alone.

I guess he is a winner. We have lacked success and who knows what happens behind closed doors. Shame if he does go. Hopefully he sticks it out one more year and we improve on the field (I doubt we will) but his work ethic, his training, he is vocal.

I said it last year. Guy should have been made captain. Doubt his attitude drifts if he was club or onfield captain compared to one of 15 in the “leadership group”.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it as a grain of salt but I spoke to another NRL player who said that where there is smoke there is fire but stopped short of saying the fox won’t be at the Bulldogs next year.
he had his kid in a dogs jersey on instagram a few days ago, if he was really unhappy with the club i can’t see him letting his toddler son walk around in the blue and white while he pushes for a release

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope.

When he laughs like a hyena, it's not music to my ears.

Whether it's a throw away comment or not, he shouldn't have said it.
‘good bloke shit coach’ is play on but yeh? cause selwyn said it and he plays for the newscorp broncos?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH I really don't care what he does off the field, I just want him to improve this years form next year.

Sure he scored a few this year but seems to of let in more.
I am hoping that a lot of our better players checked out over the period of the season after watching their supposed teammates not give a shit.
If the case, we hopefully see a sizable improvement next season.

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he had his kid in a dogs jersey on instagram a few days ago, if he was really unhappy with the club i can’t see him letting his toddler son walk around in the blue and white while he pushes for a release
I hope he stays that’s why I asked this person, I am not trying to act as if I know people it was a one off conversation with this person.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
‘good bloke shit coach’ is play on but yeh? cause selwyn said it and he plays for the newscorp broncos?
The Cobbo thing generated a lot of headlines. The Broncos wanted to keep Cobbo. If it was a lesser player or talent he’s out door.

Gamble and Oloapu not so lucky. Out the door. They were able to collect an easy 500k in the process.

Reason Fox throwaway line may generate discussion is they’ve already had the chat with him over another matter. The club did see what the market value was like.

Top 30 is exhausted and they’re desperate to sign Tracey. Fox isn’t a player Sharks want in a trade due to their wingers. But if Sharks don’t want a trade and we need to shave a player Fox is an easy one as there be a club willing to pay close to full amount.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I also heard. Fox say "I want to get in the Deli game" Expect these fuck sticks at Fox Sports to have a headline tomorrow Bulldogs Fox open to leaving the club to open a sandwich shop
As long as at Fox's deli they don't use the same machine to cut cold cuts and cut up bodies like Chris and Paulie do at Satriale's..

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Cobbo thing generated a lot of headlines. The Broncos wanted to keep Cobbo. If it was a lesser player or talent he’s out door.

Gamble and Oloapu not so lucky. Out the door. They were able to collect an easy 500k in the process.

Reason Fox throwaway line may generate discussion is they’ve already had the chat with him over another matter. The club did see what the market value was like.

Top 30 is exhausted and they’re desperate to sign Tracey. Fox isn’t a player Sharks want in a trade due to their wingers. But if Sharks don’t want a trade and we need to shave a player Fox is an easy one as there be a club willing to pay close to full amount.
Although we remain polar opposites on Gus, I'm warming towards you Polly .... you post some very insightful stuff and obviously know your footy.

The rugby comment in isolation means very little .... However, added to the fight, the ridiculous political comment and the fact that he ABSOLUTLEY wanted out, makes me ponder that he is agitating for a release/move.

I am not sure he is the hero many make him out to be.

Personally, i love his speed and very little else about his footy ....

Are you 100% sure about Tracey? .... Where do we want to play him?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sad it’s not been a happy place for Fox and yes he is only a winger. But his status amongst fans is worth the price of admission alone.

I guess he is a winner. We have lacked success and who knows what happens behind closed doors. Shame if he does go. Hopefully he sticks it out one more year and we improve on the field (I doubt we will) but his work ethic, his training, he is vocal.

I said it last year. Guy should have been made captain. Doubt his attitude drifts if he was club or onfield captain compared to one of 15 in the “leadership group”.
I get the love for Fox and I love him as well, but he couldn’t be further from the type of Captain we need. When I think Captain I think of players like Steve Price or Glen Lazzuris and not Hollywood’s like Josh.