Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lol at those who said Garvey is better than Lichaa

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Geez I wish I could remember all the names of the people I have argued with while defending him lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im on the fence. I agree he has been excellent the last month. But where the fk was that form when we needed it? Keep in mind he was playing for his life, i havent heard of anyone signing him for next year yet. The last month will help him get a run next year. Shits me hes ordinary for a very long time and just before hes supposed to be gone he shows us he can actually play. Fk me.
I'm with you..

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A player plays to his potential 3 weeks in a row and we instantly cave in and apologise for dishing up 3 years of shit.

All Lichaa is is desperate for a contract anywhere and is playing out of his skin for it. Every player in the NRL does it when it's contract time.

It's attitude and nothing else. He still can't pass a ball to a players chest to save his life.
Do you like him or not?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
for all the rubbish i threw at him all these years, when infact now it is clear as day that what a valuable player you could have been , had your game not been killed by the imposter coach.

I sincerely appologise.

who else wants to join me.
I tip my hat to you sir!
U did hate the guy lolololol
Well done

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hes come out and blatantly said he was instructed not to run the ball. No hooker prefers to run the ball less
There's also been a shit tonne of quotes from him earlier in the year saying he's been instructed to run the ball more. It's attitude and nothing more.

Actually it's been 4 weeks in a row
Lucky us!

Do you like him or not?
I actually do. I think he was worth re-signing even before the good run of form. I'm more laughing at most people here talking him up like he's the best thing since sliced bread after nothing but abusing him for the last 3 years. It's pretty funny to watch.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually I wanna retract my post lol. Just because you acknowledged your fuck up giving him shit and apologise doesn't suddenly mean oh all is good now you're forgiven. No fuck you lolll

NickT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Never said it, but definitely guilty of thinking it.
Wish him the very best for 2018.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was coping abuse outside of footy for how he was playing, must of been tough dealing with that when you know you can do better.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes killed more hookers then jack the ripper
Southy you have posted some comments on this forum that have been both insightful and funny..I'm going to say that this is the greatest and most brilliant comment I've read from..not only you..but from anyone on this forum.. In the words of Warren Smith ..with a slight modification.'You can take me now..I've read everything..' :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
for all the rubbish i threw at him all these years, when infact now it is clear as day that what a valuable player you could have been , had your game not been killed by the imposter coach.

I sincerely appologise.

Where we going

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

I sincerely appologise.

me too and also to Hoppa and ....fuck Des

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haven't said a bad word about him.once. He was one of my sources and felt really bad for the bloke as I knew what that fuckwit des was putting him through

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No lmfao, thepcrealist90 lol. I think it was last week he was acting like he's been a continuous lichaa fan and never bagged him lol.
Why don't you prove it you obsessed wanker

You're the biggest dickhead here you obsessive fucking fruit loop

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fuck lichaa the whole point of sport is to perform under pressure,not in dead rubber situations

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im on the fence. I agree he has been excellent the last month. But where the fk was that form when we needed it? Keep in mind he was playing for his life, i havent heard of anyone signing him for next year yet. The last month will help him get a run next year. Shits me hes ordinary for a very long time and just before hes supposed to be gone he shows us he can actually play. Fk me.
For farkkk sake Hasler shackled him

Status
Not open for further replies.