I want to apologize to Lichaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
for all the rubbish i threw at him all these years, when infact now it is clear as day that what a valuable player you could have been , had your game not been killed by the imposter coach.

I sincerely appologise.

who else wants to join me.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Zee for all the shit I said about you for the past 3 years I don not appologise

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Zee Hope he doesn't accept the apology. haha

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
for all the rubbish i threw at him all these years, when infact now it is clear as day that what a valuable player you could have been , had your game not been killed by the imposter coach.

I sincerely appologise.

who else wants to join me.
I said it all along that it was Hasler not Lichaa

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I gotta admit he has totally surprised me. He still has a horrible left-right pass but geez he looks a different player these last few weeks running the ball and going fuck you des.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im on the fence. I agree he has been excellent the last month. But where the fk was that form when we needed it? Keep in mind he was playing for his life, i havent heard of anyone signing him for next year yet. The last month will help him get a run next year. Shits me hes ordinary for a very long time and just before hes supposed to be gone he shows us he can actually play. Fk me.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yep I'll put my hand up.... the young lad appears to be a gun when properly used. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing what he can do next year assuming Des won't be here... not that it appears likely to happen.

Another talent squandered by Des. If we can't find some money for him, I hope someone gives him a shot.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lols, another Lichaa appreciation thread.

Now you need one for Hoppa, since he is our best player out there today.
Hoppa and Lichaa were both awesome today and have both looked really dangerous since we threw out Dessie's playbook.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A player plays to his potential 3 weeks in a row and we instantly cave in and apologise for dishing up 3 years of shit.

All Lichaa is is desperate for a contract anywhere and is playing out of his skin for it. Every player in the NRL does it when it's contract time.

It's attitude and nothing else. He still can't pass a ball to a players chest to save his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.