I support this Muslim man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with you with the west not being innocent but why the slaughter of my people? The only answer is because we are Christian.

You can't deny that.
Thats one of the points I made in my post earlier, under sharia Christians co existed for almost 1400 years, but now since Isis is born , Christianity is almost wiped out, there were 1.5 million Christians in Iraq at the time of Saddam, now they are no where.

i am not saying at all that Muslims didn't kill Christians in the Muslim lands but that was completely wrong and unjust and against the teachings of Quran.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, let me look that up,
I'll look it up soon as I finished becoming familiar with okeef for my little Indian buddy,
Dont do it for me, do it for yourself.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know before all this ever happened everyone lived side by side
Not for a long time bro. The Mid East is fuked, it will never see peace. There are internal factors and more importantly external factors that won't let peace happen.

It used to be the Holy Land where Jesus roamed, now it's where the Devil plays.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I'm trying to be so diplomatic but it's fuking hard with the first hand evidence from relatives and friends of what Muslims did/do to Assyrians/Christians in the Mid East.
Bro belive me when I tell you the greatest plan is if you can't break a nation how do you win ,
divide and conquer and this is what happened in Lebanon civil war irrupted an israel moved in and took the whole of South Lebanon all the way to Beirut

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm trying to be so diplomatic but it's fuking hard with the first hand evidence from relatives and friends of what Muslims did/do to Assyrians/Christians in the Mid East.
Bro, I would ve done jihad against the so called Muslims who had prosecuted the minorities.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thats one of the points I made in my post earlier, under sharia Christians co existed for almost 1400 years, but now since Isis is born , Christianity is almost wiped out, there were 1.5 million Christians in Iraq at the time of Saddam, now they are no where.

i am not saying at all that Muslims didn't kill Christians in the Muslim lands but that was completely wrong and unjust and against the teachings of Quran.
It's not just Muslims I should add. The jews don't like us much because of ancient history, but that's for another thread lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro belive me when I tell you the greatest plan is if you can't break a nation how do you win ,
divide and conquer and this is what happened in Lebanon civil war irrupted an israel moved in and took the whole of South Lebanon all the way to Beirut
This I agree with 1000%. It's a great war strategy.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not for a long time bro. The Mid East is fuked, it will never see peace. There are internal factors and more importantly external factors that won't let peace happen.

It used to be the Holy Land where Jesus roamed, now it's where the Devil plays.

I can't tell you about Middle East cos I am not from there, but I can tell you about my land , the Hindu land.... Muslims and Hindus co existed for 1000years without any issues, Hindus were always in majority but we never had Muslims Hindu riots till we were divided.

i will leave it at that.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It's not just Muslims I should add. The jews don't like us much because of ancient history, but that's for another thread lol
Assassin I luv ya but this is a hot topic don't start another thread

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's you Fcken Arabs who are always killing each other. Lol

Let us non Arabs live in peace.

lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
This I agree with 1000%. It's a great war strategy.
Bro I don't know if I told you but my mum is christan and still is half my cousins are christans and half a Muslim we all get along and we all agree about the west and how it changed the way of life

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is there butter in butter chicken?

Lol off topic I know but fuk it, it's the offseason
I'm having butter chicken tonight. Of course there is ..... i think.... well it says.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro, I would ve done jihad against the so called Muslims who had prosecuted the minorities.
That's the problem, Assyria used to nearly take up the whole Mid East, the original owners if you like, now we are the minority.

Just recently Assyrians created Militias, enough is enough. I honestly think if we had enough fire power, Assyrians by ourselves would turn isis into waswas in a matter of months.

Don't forget the ancient Assyrians were barbaric mofos, we still have barbarian blood (but we control it lol). You fight fire with fire.

The media should televise executions of isis ***** and give more air time to Militias fighting and killing those *****.

I gotta calm the fuk down before I fly to Iraq and join a Militia to slaughter those pig fukers.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm just misreading a lot of this but some of the points come across as:

1) We shouldn't need to convince Islamic extremists to stop what they're doing 'cause the US and its allies started it

2) Israel has no place in the middle-east (which I don't quite understand)

I'm sure no one actually thinks that way, that's just how it sounds.

I think the main issue is that the Islamic faith has always held strong that the religious texts can't be changed. So if you start removing passages that could be interpreted as "extreme" then it could cause even more problems.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's the problem, Assyria used to nearly take up the whole Mid East, the original owners if you like, now we are the minority.

Just recently Assyrians created Militias, enough is enough. I honestly think if we had enough fire power, Assyrians by ourselves would turn isis into waswas in a matter of months.

Don't forget the ancient Assyrians were barbaric mofos, we still have barbarian blood (but we control it lol). You fight fire with fire.

The media should televise executions of isis ***** and give more air time to Militias fighting and killing those *****.

I gotta calm the fuk down before I fly to Iraq and join a Militia to slaughter those pig fukers.

i always liked the idea of showing the video of executing Isis ***** and propagating it, but I know it will never happen, cos it hinders the agenda of people who created them.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm just misreading a lot of this but some of the points come across as:

1) We shouldn't need to convince Islamic extremists to stop what they're doing 'cause the US and its allies started it

2) Israel has no place in the middle-east (which I don't quite understand)

I'm sure no one actually thinks that way, that's just how it sounds.

I think the main issue is that the Islamic faith has always held strong that the religious texts can't be changed. So if you start removing passages that could be interpreted as "extreme" then it could cause even more problems.
No no one is saying that you DO NOT need to convince Islamic extremism to stop what they are doing.
we are talking about root cause of the issue as you can see from majids video he is talking about the root cause of the issue.... Which he thinks is Islam.

ofcourse interpretation of Quran is to be blamed , but like i said a person who has just lost its entire family in the U.S. Led carpet bombing campaign , you do not need any Quran to make him a lunatic terrorist .

when you have 99.9%of the Muslims scholars around the world speaking against ISIS and Islamic terrorism which is killing more Muslims than anyone, I don't know how and why Islam is to be blamed here completely?

isreal again , we need a whole thread for the aprthide state which has broken a gazillion UN resolutions and nothing has been done about it by hypocrites who run the free world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.