How many of our players would make the Broncos side ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Blair is bigger than Graham you silly, silly boy.....he's about 6kg heavier I do believe. I watch plenty of football, I just know coaching and team morale makes a hell of a difference to a player's performance. Graham still has plenty to offer in the right environment. More than Blair.
what on earth are you on about you silly, silly boy. I never mentioned blair in any of my posts.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoppa at centre. Where we should be playing him.
I don't see him replacing Roberts or Moga. If anything Kahu to centre and Morris would make their wing. Hoppa is just a first grader. No flair, pace or impact, perfect for Desball

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
what on earth are you on about you silly, silly boy. I never mentioned blair in any of my posts.
He's still a bronco (at least this year) whether you mentioned him or not. He's still bigger than most of our forwards which kinda glows in the face of your theory that they are too big and cumbersome.

As far as what Graham is still capable of, you really gave no idea until you see him playing in a motivated, energised team.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's still a bronco (at least this year) whether you mentioned him or not. He's still bigger than most of our forwards which kinda glows in the face of your theory that they are too big and cumbersome.

As far as what Graham is still capable of, you really gave no idea until you see him playing in a motivated, energised team.
I'm not going to argue about blair, don't think he is anything special at all, hence bennett not giving much of a fight to keep him. Having said that, he is far more agile than our two starting props, so yeah it does back up my theory. It's not even a theory really, every coach with the exception of hasler figured this out quite a few seasons ago. Sounds like you are stuck in the past no different to hasler.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hardly proving a point, to settle this, do you rate Graham?
I do actually, dont think he is as good as he once was but think he's far better then the 2 starting Props for the Broncos.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll just put this up for ya.
Per Game
Graham - Hit ups - 14.86 Metres - 124 Tackles 33.86
Sims 9.69 - 82.56 - 20.19
Blair 10.88 - 91.24 - 24.41

I know who'd id rather have. Add the Penalties conceded, its a landslide
I'd have James Graham circa 2012-14 in front of those two but absolutely no way in 2017. He's slow and ineffective. That attempted tackle on that nobody parramatta forward last week was embarrassing. Graham is past it.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd have James Graham circa 2012-14 in front of those two but absolutely no way in 2017. He's slow and ineffective. That attempted tackle on that nobody parramatta forward last week was embarrassing. Graham is past it.
I agree that was embarrassing, how many times has this happened though?
My opinion, but id still take him well bofore the other 2. Love to see the penalties Conceded also, they do alot of bad things that cost their side also.

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought 3
jack he would get start in any team nrl
klezmer would get run
b moz would put him in there too
but thats it all the rest no chance
worst coach des you won that one by a mile

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kas might, big might get a run on the Bench too, imagine Roberts and Milford backing up while hes around.
I also think RFM would be able to crack a bench spot.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
jackson is over rated for me he is comparable to joel thompson or felise kaufusi

Malla

Reaction score
Put our whole team on the Broncos side and they would do better. We have the team, it's the coach that sucks balls.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are judging our players playing under Des, perhaps you might think that Des is good coach that is OK if that's what you think,I haven't forgotten how Ennis was playing for us and how he played at the Sharks
Good Point..

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Graham and Tolman stats inflate because they play monster minutes

Tbh
I agree mate, a couple of games back my mate & I were keeping tabs on them and 1 easy run without pressure inflated Grahams stats considerably after struggling to make more than 6 meters a run

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
A combined team:

01. Darius Boyd
02. Jordan Kahu (k)
03. James Roberts
04. Corey Oates