How many of our players would make the Broncos side ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if all our players were at the Broncos, how many of them would make the first grade side?

Josh Jackson, David Klemmer and maybe James Graham?

Could you ever imagine Matt Frawley or Kerrod Holland getting a run? Never

If they wold not make a Broncos side, why are they good enough to play at the Bulldogs?

We just don't have the cattle to be competitive. If I was des, I wouldn't sign anyone of the current side going forward, we need a complete rebuild.

Apply the Broncos test and if they don't make that side, we don't want them either

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I say 5.
Jackson
Klemmer
Graham
Bmoz
Hopoate

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if all our players were at the Broncos, how many of them would make the first grade side?

If they wold not make a Broncos side, why are they good enough to play at the Bulldogs?

We just don't have the cattle to be competitive. If I was des, I wouldn't sign anyone of the current side going forward, we need a complete rebuild.

Apply the Broncos test and if they don't make that side, we don't want them either
You are judging our players playing under Des, perhaps you might think that Des is good coach that is OK if that's what you think,I haven't forgotten how Ennis was playing for us and how he played at the Sharks

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Broncos Salary Cap.jpg
We don't have the Bronco's salary cap!

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I know RFM would make the bench 100%

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
How long is a piece of string. If they were at the Broncos than they would be coached properly and would be performing better. Probably would have won a premiership by now. Good Coaches bring the best out of players and bad ones....well you can see what Des has done! On current value Jackson definitely and maybe Klemmer!

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll just put this up for ya.
Per Game
Graham - Hit ups - 14.86 Metres - 124 Tackles 33.86
Sims 9.69 - 82.56 - 20.19
Blair 10.88 - 91.24 - 24.41

I know who'd id rather have. Add the Penalties conceded, its a landslide
Yeah ok, you keep enjoying the Graham power runs, I'm sure the opposition gets intimidated by them...

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bmoz
Klemmer
Jackson
Graham
Jmoz

Faulalo Tualau and RFM would get a serious shot under Bennett and not just 5min spells

As for salary cap and 3rd party deals, we have massive ability for 3rd party deals but under this regime and the way we are playing, it has fucked our ability to attract sponsors like we used to.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say 5.
Jackson
Klemmer
Graham
Bmoz
Hopoate
Jackson might but he wouldn't start, Gillett is better. Could play both I guess, but not sure he does make it.

Agreed on Klemmer and Graham

Zero chance on BMoz at his age and especially Hoppa who is useless.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Obviously Klemmer and Jackson, anyone else it would depend on how much better they would play under Bennett.

Status
Not open for further replies.