Official Hooking Rajab

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The more I watch, the more my blood pressure rises. Oks and Alamoti on either side. Did you see O'Brien winning lotto in the coaches box.

All C fucken C could do is turn his chair to the side. Fruit loop of a coach. Do we really have to weather 5 years of his services? One dimensional personality just like Vin Diesel
O’Brian getting Tigers next week too haha

New Era Bulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Something tells me that CC set up Rajab to fail so he can show the lebo supporters that he gave him a go so he can push him back to Cup and use him as a stop gap half in grade if needed. I don't want to think it but can't believe what he did with 2 min to go to half time. At least wait until half time you dickhead.

And if you want to give the kid another chance to gain confidence, put him back on even with 10 to go. The game was long lost centuries ago.

That was evil.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Something tells me that CC set up Rajab to fail so he can show the lebo supporters that he gave him a go so he can push him back to Cup and use him as a stop gap half in grade if needed. I don't want to think it but can't believe what he did with 2 min to go to half time. At least wait until half time you dickhead.

And if you want to give the kid another chance to gain confidence, put him back on even with 10 to go. The game was long lost centuries ago.

That was evil.
It was a **** move by a shit ****.

Even if he didn't give him more time, make the change at HT.

PS not defending Rajab at all.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was awful and he's never ever been FG standard. CC gave him an opportunity and lets just say he was as bad as Alomoti!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The guy wasnt ready sure but be fair. Defending alongside Knockonboor and Alamoti would be horrendous.

We keep saying it but until the deficient, mistake riddled, poor defender shirt grabbers are not selected by CC, and anyone else who wants to give even 90% is picked, then the team is cooked. The team has given up and lost their competitiveness and have made their judgement on the coach...mind you they havent earnt the right but thats the state of the team atm.

Its all CC's fault for not identifying the slackers and continuously picking these guys. Its up to Gus to get rid of them. It should be as obvious to Gus and CC as much as it is obvious to us what the first problem is and then start working on all the other issues.

Oki and Perham must be great trainers and CC's strongest supporters and this can only be the reason he leaves them in the team to the teams detriment. Most of the other players appear to have zoned out.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rajeb was awful, but it didn't that he had Alamoti and Oks on either side of him. Alamoti looks like he doesn't want to be there and Oks is just not a forward.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should’ve never dropped Flanno! We replaced him with worse! I’d rather have Kyle who can tackle and we lose by 2-8 then have this rubbish. Disgrace to the jersey

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Meanwhile Okunbur played 80 minutes when he was responsible for about 5 tries and 6 or 7 line breaks and was jogging around all game.

Rajab was a liability defensively though. Rajab, Okunbur and Alamoti were targeted play after play. Teams have been targeting Okunbur for weeks and he still gets picked. It's insane..
Spot on how unfair is that and okunbur gets picked every week seriously what do they see in him Rajab is still young and still learning people should stop being unfair on the kid they rest where just as worse than him.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I really felt for the young fella and in my opinion all the so called big name stars in our team and the coach are the ones who should hang their heads in shame. How can you pinpoint Khaled as being the major issue on field for us...Alamoti, Perham, Averillo and just about everyone else apart from Preston all had a lot to answer for and if our so called coach had any brains he would immediately cease using Burton as a half. News flash chief it is not and has not worked. One trick pony of the kick which is now being less effective due to no chasing or accuracy...
Both Khaled and Kurtis Morrin were distraught after the game and showed it...not like some of the others who got their knickers in a knot only because the crowd booed them, not the fact they got lapped by a team that is not the greatest themselves. Newcastle were made to look like a team of superstars by our team of flogs...67 missed tackles, less line breaks, offloads..

Every single week we get the same crappy platitudes from coach and captain....we are trying hard, it will take time, we are disappointed in our efforts, blah blah blah and on and on....well I think the fans have spoken on all that.....do something about it instead of apologizing every week...

I was at the game and I for the life of me could not remember being so angry about the way our players conducted themselves. The half time booing should have at least made them understand our frustration and what they copped at the end of the game was drowned out conveniently by the music blaring over the PA. The players could not get off he ground quick enough, not that there were many of us fans left at full time. I reckon the token couple of bus loads of Knights fans outnumbered us...

Last edited:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rajab was getting spotted up and struggled with it, Coach had no option. He got his chance and couldn’t grab it…he’s just got to work harder to fix that part of his game. Hopefully comes back better for it.

Coach did fu<k up the rotations (as per usual), his best middle gets 35 mins… Jayden Okunbur is not a 80min second rower, I’m not sure he’s a second rower full stop, maybe a utility at best? Way too many second rowers in the lineup - Pele has to be somewhere in our 17, bench choices and rotations are utter madness.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not a F grader and sadly playing him probably hurt his development…Really poor football player management by Gould and Ciraldo.
Maybe too soon for him yes, but Karl is injured, Grub is past his best, BBO just back from injury and well off the pace ( he cost us badly in NSW Cup) Burton is not a half.... the reasons go on and on . Even in saying that he was set up for failure by the coach having to play on the side of the field where we are already exceptionally vulnerable...

New Era Bulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
So much for being a defense oriented coach. A good coach would know if a player was physically ready for first grade.

Des and Folksey would not have selected Rajab.
100 percent correct. Bullshit decisions.

New Era Bulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm telling you all like it is. CC did this on purpose to show everyone that he is giving Rajab a go knowing he was going to fail. And to put him on display in front of the crowd to take him off 2 min to go until half time. CC is heartless with a one dimensional personality.

He placed Rajab in between 2 shit defenders.

And he is a fucken defensive coach. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

O'Brien won lotto.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm telling you all like it is. CC did this on purpose to show everyone that he is giving Rajab a go knowing he was going to fail. And to put him on display in front of the crowd to take him off 2 min to go until half time. CC is heartless with a one dimensional personality.

He placed Rajab in between 2 shit defenders.

And he is a fucken defensive coach. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

O'Brien won lotto.
I like Rajab but if he’s good enough, he does a job, he didn’t do it… he’ll work hard and come back better.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The guy wasnt ready sure but be fair. Defending alongside Knockonboor and Alamoti would be horrendous.

We keep saying it but until the deficient, mistake riddled, poor defender shirt grabbers are not selected by CC, and anyone else who wants to give even 90% is picked, then the team is cooked. The team has given up and lost their competitiveness and have made their judgement on the coach...mind you they havent earnt the right but thats the state of the team atm.

Its all CC's fault for not identifying the slackers and continuously picking these guys. Its up to Gus to get rid of them. It should be as obvious to Gus and CC as much as it is obvious to us what the first problem is and then start working on all the other issues.

Oki and Perham must be great trainers and CC's strongest supporters and this can only be the reason he leaves them in the team to the teams detriment. Most of the other players appear to have zoned out.
Wham bam thank you maam! Hit the nail on the head. Our so called fullback gifted quite a few choice presents to the Knights yesterday and he has earned the name hand brake for his consistent efforts in stopping before he comes to the defensive line or indeed trying to work out exactly what he is going to do once he gets the ball.. let me see, will I stop and prop, will I run sideways or forwards....a player picked in a position he cannot handle, much like our half back who is really a centre? Or is it that Burton looked like a world beater because of who he had around him at Penrith or that our system does not suit him...Oh and in judiciary news Burton has been charged for his end of game dangerous contact effort but will only get a fine....this is the new NRL money making machine where illegalities are pretty much just a monetary donation the the NRL...this weeks total nearly 20k...

I await the next apology from our captain and coach come around 9.20pm next Saturday night after we get lapped by Souths who will only be missing four of their players due to SOO duty, three forwards and one back...