Official Hooking Rajab

Malla

Reaction score
Rajab is definitely NSW Cup quality...overhyped by many people on this forum...had a great game against Scotlandland and then people talk him up
People here will overhype anyone lol agree with you, Khaled is bottom tier talent.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hate to say it but if Khaled Rajab is John Smith he’d get 1% of the attention he gets on here

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rajeb should feel privileged that he even played first grade. He’s not good.
Truthfully mate and we’ve known each other a long time but he outside the fact we are terrible and our halves have struggled he got a little layway there because he’s got middle eastern background in our market. He was never good enough
But nor were KO and Flanagan

Malla

Reaction score
Truthfully mate and we’ve known each other a long time but he outside the fact we are terrible and our halves have struggled he got a little layway there because he’s got middle eastern background in our market. He was never good enough
But nor were KO and Flanagan
I’m with ya 100%. The idea of having a local junior who is of middle eastern background (50% of our fan base at least) over weighed his talent and ability. I’m middle Eastern so I can say that and it’s truth!
My bro in law is blue shirt for nsw cup and all year last year and this year he’s said Khaled is not first grade standard and never will be. I get we are down on depth but there are a few other options that CC and Gus could have gone.
While people are right, it’s probably ruined his confidence, I think he needs to be realistic and honest to himself - he’s not a first grader, the fact he played a few games he should celebrate. Hopefully he can find something in England and play out a few more years

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m with ya 100%. The idea of having a local junior who is of middle eastern background (50% of our fan base at least) over weighed his talent and ability. I’m middle Eastern so I can say that and it’s truth!
My bro in law is blue shirt for nsw cup and all year last year and this year he’s said Khaled is not first grade standard and never will be. I get we are down on depth but there are a few other options that CC and Gus could have gone.
While people are right, it’s probably ruined his confidence, I think he needs to be realistic and honest to himself - he’s not a first grader, the fact he played a few games he should celebrate. Hopefully he can find something in England and play out a few more years
100% it’s the honest truth, his name
Could have been Matthew Smith but it doesn’t change he isn’t good enough. Brutally
I think he could barely
Hold onto his reserve grade role.
IF he spends a few years in reserve grade and drastically improves I hope he gets another shot because it benefits the bulldogs greatly. I’d love for this club to have an endless supply of juniors but it’s not realistic to rely on Bankstown and Canterbury anymore. That’s not an attack on the middle eastern boys from the area purely, it’s them,
It’s the Asian lads , it’s the Celtic/English lads, it’s the poly boys. With the Bankstown juniors and the quick fix country club we sign it’s just not working.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rajeb should feel privileged that he even played first grade. He’s not good.
I put thekennel rating him during the World Cup down to post season / holiday season drunkardism. And if half the supporter base don’t drink well I’ve got no excuse for you thinking he was any good

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to say it but if Khaled Rajab is John Smith he’d get 1% of the attention he gets on here
What makes you so sure that the majority of posters here are Lebanese? I think the majority of posters aren’t… so that’s a bit of a narrow minded statement.

I think it’s more of the fact that people here just love to hype up a local or junior (Averillo, Alamoti etc) regardless of their nationality

Malla

Reaction score
100% it’s the honest truth, his name
Could have been Matthew Smith but it doesn’t change he isn’t good enough. Brutally
I think he could barely
Hold onto his reserve grade role.
IF he spends a few years in reserve grade and drastically improves I hope he gets another shot because it benefits the bulldogs greatly. I’d love for this club to have an endless supply of juniors but it’s not realistic to rely on Bankstown and Canterbury anymore. That’s not an attack on the middle eastern boys from the area purely, it’s them,
It’s the Asian lads , it’s the Celtic/English lads, it’s the poly boys. With the Bankstown juniors and the quick fix country club we sign it’s just not working.
Joseph O'Neill has only played 3 games in NSW Cup (he's still a teen) and he's already ahead of Rajab. That says a lot.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What makes you so sure that the majority of posters here are Lebanese? I think the majority of posters aren’t… so that’s a bit of a narrow minded statement.

I think it’s more of the fact that people here just love to hype up a local or junior (Averillo, Alamoti etc) regardless of their nationality
Ok mate. I don’t remember saying the majority of posters here are Lebanese. I stand by my statement. You’re entitled to your opinion

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone know who Ciraldo's manager is and can we get a list of managers for the players?

I want to run an experiment to see if there is favouritism towards the same manager who looks after Ciraldo and the players.
How'd you go with this ND?

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wtf

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok mate. I don’t remember saying the majority of posters here are Lebanese. I stand by my statement. You’re entitled to your opinion
LOL. If “Khaled Rajab is John Smith he doesn’t get the attention”… if that’s not trying to say if Rajab wasn’t Lebanese then I don’t know what is…

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL. If “Khaled Rajab is John Smith he doesn’t get the attention”… if that’s not trying to say if Rajab wasn’t Lebanese then I don’t know what is…
There is nothing wrong with the Middle
Eastern community wanting representation in the NRL and especially at the Bulldogs but Rajab ain’t it.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
cc picking players like rajab in the first place shows the lack of depth in the squad and shows cc doesnt know what players he has available to him

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
cc picking players like rajab in the first place shows the lack of depth in the squad and shows cc doesnt know what players he has available to him
I have this feeling as well, it does seem CC doesn't know all the players, their stregnths and weaknesses. I think Penrith making the GF and the world cup really got him a bit off the pace with that. Hopefully can fix that over the next offseason.