No Source Hayze Perham

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit of a mystery as to why he's been through Warriors and Parra and had very few chances.

Both sides aren't exactly brimming with star quality across the backline, and there's always been at least one spot up for grabs.

Wondering if he's been hampered by injuries perhaps.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought that Perham was a 1, 6, 7 before he went to Parra.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was, possibly might've played some centre towards the backend with the Warriors but I think the bulk of it was at fullback and 5/8.
Pure fancifil thinking at the height of no footy mid summer boredom but from what iv seen of Flanagan he would make a better 9 - he defends well, backs up through the middle well (long range tries last year he was the link) and has an ok pass - maybe transition there - Perham on the bench gives flexibility - bring him on to rest Mahoney Flanagan to dummy half. Perham to halves

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pure fancifil thinking at the height of no footy mid summer boredom but from what iv seen of Flanagan he would make a better 9 - he defends well, backs up through the middle well (long range tries last year he was the link) and has an ok pass - maybe transition there - Perham on the bench gives flexibility - bring him on to rest Mahoney Flanagan to dummy half. Perham to halves
I’m not a fan of interchanging halves unless there’s an injury of course. You want your halves consistent and playing 80 mins

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of interchanging halves unless there’s an injury of course. You want your halves consistent and playing 80 mins
fair point

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chimes in well from fullback, it looks more natural to him than it does averillo.
Lol on a side note did anyone check out the amazing efforts from knockonbur in the clips
Noticed that as well, a reminder that good footy players consistently demonstrate game awareness, and Perham looks to have that in spades compared with other Cup winger options like Okunbor.

Looks like a decent prospect. If we are going to make the 8 this season we are going to need the new arrivals to do well, and guys like Perham, Davey, and Sutton need to hit new levels.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did u also see him do the same to fox and Cotric? Also beat edrick Lee in an aerial contest.
I wouldn’t say being out jumped by suaalii means you’re not decent.
What I'm getting at is...

Too many blokes on here pulling their tools over a nsw cup highlight reel on a bloke who's failed to make it at 2 clubs.

Last edited:

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So was Max king to be fair. Some deliver. Some flop. Let’s hope this kid kicks on.
I hope he kicks on but there is a lot of hype over a nsw cup reel and a bloke who's played 16 odd nrl games in 4 seasons.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I hope he kicks on but there is a lot of hype over a nsw cup reel and a bloke who's played 16 odd nrl games in 4 seasons.
Kids 23 and looked somewhat promising for eels. Can’t be worse than Allen, Okonbor and maybe kicks on.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is only a depth signing wont play first grade unless they move kiraz to centre or injuries
Yeah agree .... he is just depth to cover for our inexperienced three-quarter line.

Very much doubt he figures in our next good team.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
has been training at fullback with Averillo in the centres. This for me confirms we have signed a fullback. I will be shocked if we go into round 1 with Hayze perham at fullback.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
has been training at fullback with Averillo in the centres. This for me confirms we have signed a fullback. I will be shocked if we go into round 1 with Hayze perham at fullback.
Crichton