Harden up you niff nuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After the year from hell (08), The dogs are sitting 2nd on the ladder, The team wins and then this forum gets flooded with a bunch of no attack on the right, Idris is slow/This bloke cant tackle that bloke cant run threads, Wtf is wrong with you people you sook when the team gets flogged and then you sook and complain when they still win? How bout you all watch support and stop being critics you people are not super coachs your prob a bunch of 16 year olds that have never played a game of footy duds.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the year from hell (08), The dogs are sitting 2nd on the ladder, The team wins and then this forum gets flooded with a bunch of no attack on the right, Idris is slow/This bloke cant tackle that bloke cant run threads, Wtf is wrong with you people you sook when the team gets flogged and then you sook and complain when they still win? How bout you all watch support and stop being critics you people are not super coachs your prob a bunch of 16 year olds that have never played a game of footy duds.
Ok i withdraw my vote for Stagg for PM and give it to Rexest instead.

Stagg can be Vice PM :D

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
to be honest im really happy the way the team is goin...today we were a bit off but im happy we walked away with the 2 points

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
someone said they support the club, coach and the team, but i am skeptical

some are spamming the **** out of the forum with the same old messages tonight

some people will be copping a banning for spamming :p

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't bother looking at all of that negative crap it's a waste of time. Positive stuff only please. Go the dogs!

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do it Vai u wont ur scared

Why'd u have to single out Idris Rex?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
we should be able to talk about areas we need to improve! like we talk about how great someone played, we should be able to say hey mate you were shiit house today. If its true why cant we say it? it just seems some players are overly protected on here while its open season others?????

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we should be able to talk about areas we need to improve! like we talk about how great someone played, we should be able to say hey mate you were shiit house today. If its true why cant we say it? it just seems some players are overly protected on here while its open season others?????
Dude 1 or 2 bad reads dont justify a thread being made with a heading like morris cant tackle, The bloke was good enough for origin yet people on here create a thread and say he cant tackle? Fkn niff nuffs how many threads have been made about the good things that hapend in tonights game? I dont see any how good was kimmorley or patten threads.

I

iYike

Um no we can't. The Bulldogs are perfect and tonight they showd that. They have no weaknesses at all :sleepy:

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll bring up this thread if the Dogs don't win the GF.
The dogs won the spoon last year, Most true bulldog supporters will be happy to see them playing finals football, You obviously havnt been a supporter for long, If you expect a team to win a comp each season something is seriously wrong with you.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmao :p

no, i agree completely with rexest, true story :grinning:
The old you would have done it

It makes no sense that tonight no1 is bringing up our lackluster support play when Patten made 2 breaks in the one set but we have ppl *****ing about a missed tackle here or there that was a bad read not from an individual but a combination of him and the man inside of him

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the dogs dished up a classic Folkes-inspired last gasp win. In years gone by I'd walk away from such games secretly grinning. I personally think we are woefully out of form at the wrong time of the year. We need to build some momentum going into the finals or we'll risk being bundled out in the 2nd week of the semis.

D

dogs_4 lyf

LOL Steve they are all super coaches on this forum. Their analysis is spot on :p

D

dogs_4 lyf

If we hadn't bombed those two tries all the talk would of been how good the Bulldogs where etc. Now they make it as if where coming last.

I

iYike

The dogs won the spoon last year, Most true bulldog supporters will be happy to see them playing finals football, You obviously havnt been a supporter for long, If you expect a team to win a comp each season something is seriously wrong with you.
I know, it's good to see them doing well. But there was nothing wrong with my thread, I didn't attack a player or anything. It's just something I've noticed, the right hand side could get better.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
those threads turn to bashing threads or start off as a bashing thread

that being lacking of actual constructive point of view and are quite personal attacks, eg. missed a couple tonight, had some issues with idris as well, he is ****, sack him, etc. - basically

bash hazem, bash holdsworth, bash, etc. etc.

people are sick of reading that and that is why they get binned, no one is protected

this is all there is to it and i don't care if no one believes it, accept it

btw, stop spamming the forum with the same mindless posts, i could have infracted you a dozen times over tonight, i dunno how old you are, but just give it a rest please mate

cheers

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree with vai, Alot of us are sick of reading the same old this bloke ****ed up sack him threads, Its mostly people with under 500 posts that create these threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.