Happy ‘Straya Day Karmichaels

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We may not agree on what date Australia Day is celebrated. We may not agree on the path our government is taking. We may not agree on many other numerous things. However, I know one thing we can agree on. This is still the best country in the world to live in, and that is something to appreciate and celebrate. :D
Great post mate,

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, one thing you can guarantee. The idiot bogans come out in force.

This morning I've had rescue choppers, more ambos that I can poke a stick at, police boats and jetskis zooming in the river down the hill from the house to the boat ramp. Why? Two speedboats apparently have smashed into each other head on. That sort of what is floating around on social media here.

So why are they bogans? Its a 4 knot speed limit down there (and through most of Port Hacking) and there would have been kids and kayakers in the river down there at that time. 4 knots is about the speed of the average joe walking. For an emergency chopper trying to land in a small park near the boat ramp, they were doing a shit load more than 4 knots.

And all this has blocked the boatramp and led to a traffic jam through the whole suburb.

Gotta be at least one group of idiots that fck shit up for all the others.
It's always the one % that screw it up for everyone

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It's always the one % that screw it up for everyone
Well - its on the news and a girl in one of the boats died. I know a little more from people who were there but there's an investigation on this. This isn't the place for what I'm aware of.

Condolences to the family.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
also you’re a bogan, a yobbo, ya best mates names Robbo and winfield is your cigarette!
Yeah, nah, nah and was, (reds) for 30+ years until I flicked them about 14 years ago. What’s your point?