Happy ‘Straya Day Karmichaels

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Well, one thing you can guarantee. The idiot bogans come out in force.

This morning I've had rescue choppers, more ambos that I can poke a stick at, police boats and jetskis zooming in the river down the hill from the house to the boat ramp. Why? Two speedboats apparently have smashed into each other head on. That sort of what is floating around on social media here.

So why are they bogans? Its a 4 knot speed limit down there (and through most of Port Hacking) and there would have been kids and kayakers in the river down there at that time. 4 knots is about the speed of the average joe walking. For an emergency chopper trying to land in a small park near the boat ramp, they were doing a shit load more than 4 knots.

And all this has blocked the boatramp and led to a traffic jam through the whole suburb.

Gotta be at least one group of idiots that fck shit up for all the others.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, one thing you can guarantee. The idiot bogans come out in force.

This morning I've had rescue choppers, more ambos that I can poke a stick at, police boats and jetskis zooming in the river down the hill from the house to the boat ramp. Why? Two speedboats apparently have smashed into each other head on. That sort of what is floating around on social media here.

So why are they bogans? Its a 4 knot speed limit down there (and through most of Port Hacking) and there would have been kids and kayakers in the river down there at that time. 4 knots is about the speed of the average joe walking. For an emergency chopper trying to land in a small park near the boat ramp, they were doing a shit load more than 4 knots.

And all this has blocked the boatramp and led to a traffic jam through the whole suburb.

Gotta be at least one group of idiots that fck shit up for all the others.

Attachments

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Another day, another citizenship ceremony under my belt. It's one of my favourite things I get to do.

That doesn't mean I'm necessarily rah-rah about Australia Day. My views on this issue are complex and for another day. But for now, Happy Australia Day.

20240126_081019.jpg

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Throw a shrimp on the barbie, go for a ride in the pouch of your pet kangaroo, and do whatever else tickles your nipples on this one day of the year where your inner patriot emerges.

Peace, hugs, love, and licks!
I’m having a succulent Chinese meal which is very Aussie in my opinion.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’m having a succulent Chinese meal which is very Aussie in my opinion.
I see that you know your judo well.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately you need some culture and sensitivity training.
You need to be tolerant of the intolerant!
Rubbish, them people need to move back there and not push there agenda's here.
Don't make our im being racist, cause i do have different cultures through my family's. Just not the trouble making kind that is ruining our country.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Rubbish, them people need to move back there and not push there agenda's here.
Don't make our im being racist, cause i do have different cultures through my family's. Just not the trouble making kind that is ruining our country.
I’m just stirring the pot.
I’m on your side and know who the real enemy of this insanity is!
Can’t mention the particular groups here as it’s highly controversial for the closed minded!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD how fucking stupid do they both have to be to collide 2 boats?

Drunk, high or just dumb fucks?
nah just stupid white Anglo bogan trash, who should be proud to see Australia lose whatever little identity it developed!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is anyone actually doing anything today in the heat? :tearsofjoy: