Happy ‘Straya Day Karmichaels

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WTF is that? Never seen extra strong cat piss before lol
Carlton have morons working for them. They droped VB’s alcohol level from 4.9 to 4.6 about 20 years ago to save money. They went from the highest share of the Oz market to one of the worst literally overnight.

Dickheads

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
WTF is that? Never seen extra strong cat piss before lol
Saw it at the bottlo, had never seen it before and being today decided to be the patriot after shovelin’ sand and leadin’ the band I had to quench my hard earned thirst. Good think I’d lowered my standards to achieve my goals because cat piss is a compliment :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Carlton have morons working for them. They droped VB’s alcohol level from 4.9 to 4.6 about 20 years ago to save money. They went from the highest share of the Oz market to one of the worst literally overnight.

Dickheads
That’s why VX is 6%.
’Sittin’ on the beach drinkin’ rocket fuels oh yeah’ :-).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Saw it at the bottlo, had never seen it before and being today decided to be the patriot after shovelin’ sand and leadin’ the band I had to quench my hard earned thirst. Good think I’d lowered my standards to achieve my goals because cat piss is a compliment :-).
That bad ha?

PS I have never tasted a VB and never will

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That bad ha?
PS I have never tasted a VB and never will
Goes down like razorblades.
Never? Mate, you have a palette as smooth as a baby’s bum. As @Bazildog said, what was once ‘acceptable’ (using the term loosely) turned into a brew even the wicked witch of the west refuses to make :-).

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, nah, nah and was, (reds) for 30+ years until I flicked them about 14 years ago. What’s your point?
Lyrics from Chris Franklin's song bloke!
Ffs don't be so serious all the time!
Are you Lebanese or something?

I made a joke the other day with my Lebo mate present and he thought I was making a joke saying Lebanese girls are hairy and have beards?

I was talking about the men ffs! Lol