News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing you guys don't already know. There was a fake Chammas story doing the rounds saying you guys had gone all in at 1.5 a year for 5. The guy who wrote it has fessed up that it's bs.

The only certainty is he is leaving Penrith, we don't have the space to match the dollars on the table, he would be mad not to jump for that. I'd like to see him at the Tigers, they have decent middles and he and Api would make things interesting.

You guys could get prime Lamb & Turvy as your halves and they aren't doing shit behind your pack. Luai to Belmore doesn't make sense imo. But if it was an early release and we got Burton back less some freight I'd be happy with that. I don't think there is anything real behind that idea, other than Gus does love to sign one of his sweethearts to a long term deal then pay freight for them to go elsewhere. We only stopped paying RCG at the end of October & Waqa Blake the October before.
Penrith are still paying part to RCG contract 200 K over last year and the next two years to 2025. Penrith are lucky he has been extended so they spread dollars over many years.

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Penrith are still paying part to RCG contract 200 K over last year and the next two years to 2025. Penrith are lucky he has been extended so they spread dollars over many years.
I thought it was 400k a year over the remaining 4 years of his deal. Not sure how the NRL would allow it to spread out for longer because of cap implications, who knows though, might be as you say & there is different rules for topping up discards.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dreaming is just so fukin full of shit....let's see him man up when its confirmed he has signed with tigers...for him to insist he is still signing with the ere dogs just confirms what a clown he is
He was so fkn adamant of his inside information too lol Him and his boyfriend @Polly Power can like each others post like fkn school girls somewhere else instead of talking their bullshit on here

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yep dreaming should fuk off the kennel with the rest of his buddy clowns...
Nah, I think the Rayancheros will hang around even after the cop another credabilty flogging over Laui. I think they might all be into a bit of BDSM as they seem to really get off on being humiliated.. :tearsofjoy:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will want to break his contract with the tigers around may 2026 coming up with some shitty excuse
No way will he see out 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.