Official Gus on Twitter

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Next up on Mase’ training list: cab running :-):
This was published 21 years ago

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT

Funny story - I was once at a pub and a fairly famous NRL player came running in drunk with the bouncers chasing him. I was like WTF?
Bloke did a cab run into the pub.. He was on another planet in terms of his drunkenness! All that CCTV and i think he thought he could just sit down and have a drink after barging in? Plus the cabbie was waiting out the front
Anyway all swept under the carpet by a certain club that has a river serpent on its logo

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It would be great. He was solid in the handful of games he played this year,I don't think he had a pre season either. It's definitely encouraging
That’s right. He actually had back surgery early in the year so it was always going to be really tough from then to step up to FG. Should be a lot better this year with a full preseason.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This was published 21 years ago

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT

Funny story - I was once at a pub and a fairly famous NRL player came running in drunk with the bouncers chasing him. I was like WTF?
Bloke did a cab run into the pub.. He was on another planet in terms of his drunkenness! All that CCTV and i think he thought he could just sit down and have a drink after barging in? Plus the cabbie was waiting out the front
Anyway all swept under the carpet by a certain club that has a river serpent on its logo
Yeah it was ages ago I just remember when it happened. Mase is in his 40’s now so obviously different from when he was in his early 20’s. It was once a badge of honour for stupid young men - I used to play in a touch footy comp and one of the teams we played against was ‘The Cabrunners’ :-).