Official Gus on Twitter

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@TheSexDogs If Bennett backed Souths or Broncos to win the comp it would be front page headlines slamming his loyalties and loads of reporters at his next press conference. If Shane Flanagan backed Sharks or Manly their fans would want him dismissed instantly accusing him of being a spy for another club. If Seibold backed against Manly he would lose all support from the Penn's. Bellamy said Canberra will win he will lose his standing in the club. The Old Boys will turn on Walters if he backs Canberra or Melbourne where he's previously been at and Cobbo is back on his podcast again.

Instead our GM and highest profile person in the club goes and backs another club and Gus is hailed a hero for doing so. See the true believers actually truly believe what is happening at Penrith has nothing to do with Ivan Cleary and the Board when it was everything to do with Ivan Cleary and the Board. And Gus wants them to believe Penrith's success is his success (long been shot down) and we will play 4 grand finals in a row. We said where Penrith would be had Gus retained full power at that club they would now be into a 15yr plan and Nathan Cleary the best talent that had since Brad Fittler at another club winning comps like Jennings and Lewis done.
None of those other guys you mention are employed by Channel 9. You are making out as though he uses our season launch to declare the premiers will win the comp.

He is not fuckin backing them to win the comp. He has said the past 3 years that he thinks they will win the comp.

Pretty sure he was correct

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
None of those other guys you mention are employed by Channel 9. You are making out as though he uses our season launch to declare the premiers will win the comp.

He is not fuckin backing them to win the comp. He has said the past 3 years that he thinks they will win the comp.

Pretty sure he was correct
Don't bother mate, he and the other specials won't understand.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're a moron and weirdo. Here is why. You said I claim to have inside knowledge of what players are on YET I have never said it once. Go through my 15k posts you'll not find it once. To prove you're not a moron and weirdo you're going to have to get an e.g. proving yourself. You say I can't distinguish between 2 things, yet you don't know the difference between "inside knowledge" (which no one on here has) or what's being reported (or an educated guess when there's nothing reported/speculation). There's no way to talk about a player properly, their value, if you don't talk about their salary.
I'm not taking one side or the other, but I think it's pretty clear what he's saying mate.

While it's true you've never specifically stated that you have 'inside knowledge' I think what he's saying is that it's impossible for you to know any of this information, so basically you are implying it indirectly.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does that mean tho. If you're talking about player salaries you can only go off reported salaries or use an educated guess when there isn't any reported. These same people jump into salary discussions with their own opinion an figures. They should stay out of these type of discussions if that's their view. Anyways he accused me of saying I have inside knowledge which is a lie.
Panther or Panthers?!!!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What does that mean tho. If you're talking about player salaries you can only go off reported salaries or use an educated guess when there isn't any reported. These same people jump into salary discussions with their own opinion an figures. They should stay out of these type of discussions if that's their view. Anyways he accused me of saying I have inside knowledge which is a lie.
That's not what he's saying mate. In fact, what he told me in private was that you whore yourself around to all the gentry on here like some cheap ice addicted Kings Cross prossie.

My only complaint with this is why I wasn't approached and as a follow up question how much do you cost?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re morphing real quick from respectable kennel member, to just another Nasheed/Flog-a-gun
He is just an argumentative that! Can't stand the thought of anyone disagreeing with his almighty opinions! Can't believe that he needs to continue his rants accross 4 or 5 pages every time someone disagrees with him. Pathetic really.