Official Gus on Twitter

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Morrin definitely has a future in grade at the dogs imo. People just need to remember he only made his debut in 2022, prior to that played next to no footy for 2 years and last season was in and out of grade but he’s still developing. He’s an extremely hard trainer. He will force his way into the 17 this year.
Hopefully he’s been lifting heavy and eating the house down

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Imo I’m putting it out there we will improve greatly in 24, the cancer will be gone. No more tpj and rfm being sensitive, and they’re all watching their backs cause contracts are ready to be spent on in 24
How are we improving with no props? Lol. We're alos potentially starting the season with an entirely new 1,6 and 7 too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Morrin definitely has a future in grade at the dogs imo. People just need to remember he only made his debut in 2022, prior to that played next to no footy for 2 years and last season was in and out of grade but he’s still developing. He’s an extremely hard trainer. He will force his way into the 17 this year.
His defence is abysmal though, even in reserves it stood out. I do like what he offers with the ball.

Malla

Reaction score
His defence is abysmal though, even in reserves it stood out. I do like what he offers with the ball.
100% agreed. I think that’s to the fact he had little to no footy for a couple years. Love his attitude tho.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The players, coaches and GM should all be accountable for the results.
Clearly the players have been held accountable - we’ve turfed about a third of our Top 30 which isn’t normal. Others will be held accountable in time if things don’t improve, but they’ll be given enough rope.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They actually first weeded out the players who were a cancer at the club & pissed them off to other teams.

Also they sacked Corey Parker from the coaching staff, because he was detrimental at the club.

The Dogs have finally found the cancerous players & have or will be pissing them off to other teams.

Hopefully all the Dogs coaching staff are on the same page.
Not all of them.

Selwyn Gobbo the bloke that basically threw the coach under the bus wasn't moved on.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably hasn’t logged out of the other account yet before he responds
Not far off. Ask yourself why you never see the little green ‘online’ status next to the names of these troll accounts

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not all of them.

Selwyn Gobbo the bloke that basically threw the coach under the bus wasn't moved on.
Lol

Cobbo is a simpleton. He wasnt whiteanting the club like Lodge & TPJ

Did you actually hear the podcast & what he actually said in context. Didn't think so.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stick to the topic pal. You were completely wrong about Broncos and I made that clear. Their squad is 95% of homegrown talent that has been in their system for several years. Yet you reckon they rebuilt in 2 years and you also reckon lower grades don’t matter? Lol ok.

As for Reynolds, I don’t remember what I said way back then but who cares? He was signed, played a couple of games and gave the young guys a morale boost. Big woop. He retired halfway into the season which allowed BBO or Sexton to take his top 30 spot. Him getting a contract and playing half the season was irrelevant in the scheme of things.
Broncos don't have lower grades.. for the last 30 years they've just mass signed any junior who shows potential, buy them a pair of boots and give then broncos fan gear. The kids then attend a few days training camp each year and think they're going to play nrl for broncos one day. Problem is broncs give out hundreds of these deals as it costs sweet f all, then they let all the junior clubs do the majority of the development.. broncos then sit back and cherry pick the ones that turn out.. the only time Brisbane have had to look after more than they're NRL team is when there was a NYC comp. That's why broncos fought so hard against dolphins joining.. because dolphins have the ability to steal Brisbane based kids, and develop them properly from a young age.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 93157Seems like RFM and his manager have informed this ‘photographer’ that this meeting was taking place.
As I said a post elsewhere, start of next season there will be some dirty shit written by Buzz and co. Everyone better buckle up lol
If it's that concerning...don't you think it'll be out already??

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol

Did you actually hear the podcast & what he actually said in context. Didn't think so.
“I feel like he’s just a good person but I don’t reckon he’s a coach. Even though he experienced footy, been through all the grand finals and all that, but I feel like he’s not a coach.

“But he’s a good person, a good bloke and does a lot for the club. But the way he coaches is a bit weird, I guess. He’s a good person though. He’s an alright coach.”

Just imagine, if Walters had the balls of a Bellamy, Bennett, Robinson or Cleary. Oates would have played that GF and would have made that 67th minute tackle on Crichton. There's the GF!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“I feel like he’s just a good person but I don’t reckon he’s a coach. Even though he experienced footy, been through all the grand finals and all that, but I feel like he’s not a coach.

“But he’s a good person, a good bloke and does a lot for the club. But the way he coaches is a bit weird, I guess. He’s a good person though. He’s an alright coach.”

Just imagine, if Walters had the balls of a Bellamy, Bennett, Robinson or Cleary. Oates would have played that GF and would have made that 67th minute tackle on Crichton. There's the GF!
Broncos picking up Cartwright as assistant beside Walters made a huge difference … I rate Cartwright right up there, he’s tough fair and knows his shit ….. when Barrett was at Manly the players had no respect for him, but they jumped the second Cartwright walked into the room.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

That's not in context of what was said.

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol

Wow that’s the most delusional spin I’ve ever heard. So many mates broncos fans and all agree he Fucking completely slagged Walters.

Your simply cementing yourself a clown.