Official Gus on Twitter

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
The season was a complete shit show one of the worst ive ever seen and deserves all the criticisims leveled. We will salute the good but from my perspective there was no good it was 99% regression and embarrassment across the board. Cop it
And it’s fucking over and the club has made changes but you still want to live in the past and want the club to buy players who aren’t available. And you keep bitching. If you truely think the players coming in aren’t better then who we let go and next year is going to be the same than why the fuck do you put yourself through the next 12 months knowing that. Walk away knowing you are right but nope you prefer to put the boot into the club you “support”. What’s your problem mum didn’t give you enough tit when you were little and dad still bottle feeds you to this day? Fucking tosser.

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe not everyone wants to be miserable and negative all the time??
It’s because they are miserable so they want everyone miserable like them.

Sometimes I wish the whole board gets sacked, CC gets sacked and Gus leaves, we cut all ties with our pathways and return to how we were 2-3 years ago with no direction and no future at all. Maybe then they will be happy when this puts us back another ten years. These miserable so called supporters do not deserve the people we have at our club.

Trust me, even when we return to a powerhouse club they will still find something wrong with the club.

I joined this forum back in 2016 but was reading posts on here from 2014 when we were constantly making the finals. It was doom and gloom then even when we were winning more than we were losing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Sometimes I wish the whole board gets sacked, CC gets sacked and Gus leaves, we cut all ties with our pathways and return to how we were 2-3 years ago with no direction and no future at all. Maybe then they will be happy when this puts us back another ten years. These miserable so called supporters do not deserve the people we have at our club.

Trust me, even when we return to a powerhouse club they will still find something wrong with the club.

I joined this forum back in 2016 but was reading posts on here from 2014 when we were constantly making the finals. It was doom and gloom then even when we were winning more than we were losing.
So hysterical, damn.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You've lost it. Just like Cobbo lost you the GF!
So Cobbo is a lair.

“Today’s article on a podcast I did last year has been taken out of context,” Cobbo said.

“It was two guys chatting and joking about silly things like the comments about Kev that had been made by Tyson.”

Also so a mis tackle from ARey that lead to a try didn't cost the Broncos

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So Cobbo is a lair.

“Today’s article on a podcast I did last year has been taken out of context,” Cobbo said.

“It was two guys chatting and joking about silly things like the comments about Kev that had been made by Tyson.”

Also so a mis tackle from ARey that lead to a try didn't cost the Broncos
Yeh he’s a lair.

He spoke the truth and back-pedalled as he realised he publicly stated his coach isn’t much chop.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Love a public lovers tiff :hearteyes:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
View attachment 93157Seems like RFM and his manager have informed this ‘photographer’ that this meeting was taking place.
As I said a post elsewhere, start of next season there will be some dirty shit written by Buzz and co. Everyone better buckle up lol
Anyone still defending RFM after this, has no interest in the club returning to the top.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

Tbf Desball sucked the life out of a genuine grand final window. Towards the end a number of high profile players were happy to join the 'injured brigade' because it kept them away from the 'mad scientist'.

Hard to believe that after reaching the lows of players faking injuries we somehow spiralled even further to players faking being 1st graders

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How are we improving with no props? Lol. We're alos potentially starting the season with an entirely new 1,6 and 7 too.
New 1,6 & 7 if it happens is not necessarily a bad thing. Broncos started with a relatively new spine and didn’t do too bad

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They actually first weeded out the players who were a cancer at the club & pissed them off to other teams.

Also they sacked Corey Parker from the coaching staff, because he was detrimental at the club.

The Dogs have finally found the cancerous players & have or will be pissing them off to other teams.

Hopefully all the Dogs coaching staff are on the same page.
I see they sent us one of their supporters too.
Were you in exchange for @Nasheed yet he didn't honour his part of the exchange deal?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
i’d rather it be less active than pages and pages of people squabbling with trolls and posts made to get a reaction to be honest
What If I told u there was no frequent active trolls on TK and people who get called troll just think differently

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I 100% agree with you. Me personally I only really care about FG results and NRL fixtures. As an interstate fan I couldn't really care less about junior/pathways results.

However if you look at most of the comments here the majority are Staunch Phull supporters and are prepared to accept poor results and shit performances so long as we might start showing promise by 2026. It's a coping mechanism looking for positives and also Goulds way of rallying support for himself and the coach.

But yeah to turn up and say to the world the coach performed brilliantly and the players are the only ones to blame for poor results was poor form from a GM
I'm far from convinced on Ciraldo. Results early on were encouraging. But we fell into a deep hole. I think it was a mental issue that got us collapsing in defence more as the season went on.

But as for lower grades results, if we've got talent coming through regularly it allows us to let go of squad fillers that start getting expensive if we've got other squad fillers coming through. Allows you to keep the key players if you have budget friendly depth in the lower grades.

Oh yeah you could have the best juniors in the history of the sport and thats great but if the flagship team has continued poor results despite the "pathways" brilliance, that doesn't make me stand and applaud for a job well done like it does yourself I guess.
We haven't had quality juniors in the pipeline for a while. We're starting to get some quality developing. But it's going to pay dividends to have juniors putting pressure on the top 17 incumbents.

Penrith completely destroy your argument though. They're very much a success story based on junior production. They do buy talent. But largely they lose more talent than they buy.

I'd happily go back to being a club who don't need to despair about having an emerging player scalped because there's more quality following in the juniors. Getting the flagship up to speed is tricky with the market this bare. But we recruited well in the backs, picked up additional quality in the edge forwards and some handy utilities.

Obtaining the exact things you need is good. But if that's not possible, grab quality where it's available.