Official Gus on Twitter

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i’d rather it be less active than pages and pages of people squabbling with trolls and posts made to get a reaction to be honest
I must have about 10 on my special list and the forums are still active enough. At least most of the chat is actually constructive and not just juvenile bitching.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If only we could get rid of the cancerous posters here that don’t belong here.
Not everyone shares yours and others point of view though buddy.

This season on the pitch was some of the worst crap I've ever seen in 30 something years watching this team play. The players, coaches and GM should all be accountable for the results.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not everyone shares yours and others point of view though buddy.

This season on the pitch was some of the worst crap I've ever seen in 30 something years watching this team play. The players, coaches and GM should all be accountable for the results.
I’m pretty sure everyone agrees with you on that point, but just putting the club down at every little thing they do just becomes an agenda driven dribble.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure everyone agrees with you on that point, but just putting the club down at every little thing they do just becomes an agenda driven dribble.
The season was a complete shit show one of the worst ive ever seen and deserves all the criticisims leveled. We will salute the good but from my perspective there was no good it was 99% regression and embarrassment across the board. Cop it

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The season was a complete shit show one of the worst ive ever seen and deserves all the criticisims leveled. We will salute the good but from my perspective there was no good it was 99% regression and embarrassment across the board. Cop it
Yes it was a shit year but I’m positive for 2024,
And stop talking about the board your agenda stinks.

Malla

Reaction score
IMG_8982.jpegSeems like RFM and his manager have informed this ‘photographer’ that this meeting was taking place.
As I said a post elsewhere, start of next season there will be some dirty shit written by Buzz and co. Everyone better buckle up lol

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have nothing against Morrin but this kid will be no star. He can be solid depth. Nothing wrong with that if he doesn’t get greedy.
He will be another Brad Morrin
The majority of NRL players aren’t stars, there’s lots of tradesman like players out there like Morrin.. he plays with heart and determination and know how to hit a hole.. just lacks a bit of size but that won’t be hard to put on.

Malla

Reaction score
The majority of NRL players aren’t stars, there’s lots of tradesman like players out there like Morrin.. he plays with heart and determination and know how to hit a hole.. just lacks a bit of size but that won’t be hard to put on.
Morrin definitely has a future in grade at the dogs imo. People just need to remember he only made his debut in 2022, prior to that played next to no footy for 2 years and last season was in and out of grade but he’s still developing. He’s an extremely hard trainer. He will force his way into the 17 this year.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And Gus made it a point to get guys like that back, because they shouldn’t have been let go. Same with Sexton albeit he was not involved for long. But the history was still there.
Add Mahoney to that list as well.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morrin definitely has a future in grade at the dogs imo. People just need to remember he only made his debut in 2022, prior to that played next to no footy for 2 years and last season was in and out of grade but he’s still developing. He’s an extremely hard trainer. He will force his way into the 17 this year.
True bulldog every game he goes 100 percent

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imo I’m putting it out there we will improve greatly in 24, the cancer will be gone. No more tpj and rfm being sensitive, and they’re all watching their backs cause contracts are ready to be spent on in 24