Official Gus on Twitter

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing Rudolf would want a nibble on would be his teammates foreskin. Shame Elliot isnt around anymore.....
A pity he apparently has already renewed, as he and Mann probably would be inseparable if on the same team!

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pity the Club hasn't announced the comings and goings for next season, It's past November 1 and we don't pay the old but are officially paying the new, The fan base deserve to know whose wearing our jersey nxt season, Renewing memberships etc

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
K bro. If you don’t think every good team in the salary cap era of the game has had good juniors coming through then I don’t know what to tell you
Not to mention what NOT having a strong junior program did to our club. Then there’s the other laughable suggestion from our salary cap hero about ‘making the NRL squad stronger in the short term’. Seems to have forgotten that’s what Des Hezbollah did and what started the whole slide. And yes, before anyone says those people left years ago - we’re still not out of the rot started back then - we took one step forward two steps back if anything under Trent Beirut.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Pity the Club hasn't announced the comings and goings for next season, It's past November 1 and we don't pay the old but are officially paying the new, The fan base deserve to know whose wearing our jersey nxt season, Renewing memberships etc
Phil didn’t tell you at golf Dave? :-)

Pre-season doesn’t begin for another week.
Likely something will be said before then. Who and when we pay them is unlikely to create a stampede in memberships at this time of year - in fact in 2023 we only starting raising member numbers by May or June.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While i know Zero Tackle is not gospel, they have our 2024 squad at 30 already, maybe we are still trying to offload a few ( topine /RFM) before confirming anyone new.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Most of the new signings won't be available until 2025.

So wouldn't be wearing your jersey next season anyway.

Move on.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
November 1 has nothing to do with the 2024 season.

All November 1 does is open up a new pool for 2025 (legally)

Most players holding out until November 1 for 2025 deals would know exactly what is on the table well before November 1.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While i know Zero Tackle is not gospel, they have our 2024 squad at 30 already, maybe we are still trying to offload a few ( topine /RFM) before confirming anyone new.
There's 33 players maybe more on the books currently some new signings not named due to that can't exceed 30.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thankyou David

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I 100% agree with you. Me personally I only really care about FG results and NRL fixtures. As an interstate fan I couldn't really care less about junior/pathways results.

However if you look at most of the comments here the majority are Staunch Phull supporters and are prepared to accept poor results and shit performances so long as we might start showing promise by 2026. It's a coping mechanism looking for positives and also Goulds way of rallying support for himself and the coach.

But yeah to turn up and say to the world the coach performed brilliantly and the players are the only ones to blame for poor results was poor form from a GM
This is one of the biggest space cadet takes I have ever seen on the Kennel. YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL!

Where have you been the past decade?? We did neglect and go for the focus on first grade model.

You are a fool!

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is one of the biggest space cadet takes I have ever seen on the Kennel. YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL!

Where have you been the past decade?? We did neglect and go for the focus on first grade model.

You are a fool!
Who the fark is this Staunch Phull bloke ??

He sounds like a German world war 2 colonel.

Hope we don’t have any Jewish players on our books for next year.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score

You are a fool!
Yeah bloody oath I am Heisenberg, did you falsely assume that all footy fans from pre school to retirement all have their PHD's in sports science and management and analysing the complete structure of their club of choice from within.

I wonder if it was you who lashed out recently proclaiming all who don't love and adore Phull should be put to death.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Hahaha dunno about staunch but I love a good German WW2 colonel. Great uniforms and discipline

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You are a fool!
His (and a lot of other people's) way of thinking is why we are in this mess in the first place. Like I always say to all the nit pickers on here. If they think they can do a better job, get the fuck off the kennel and run for board.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Phull sounds kiwi. Might've been hiding out there and picked up an accent.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the kennel has to be the most active forum by far right ?
Although not a busy poster, imo TK is miles ahead of other club’s fan forums, again imo TK has the most engaged and passionate supporters (plus other club lurkers!) Big kudos to the owner of the site for setting up a great format and running it in a professional manner. I would add that sometimes the massive difference of posters opinions etc. whilst can grate some, others like me find it amusing on occassions. All in all a f…..g fantastic forum