News Good Riddance

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
So what you are saying is his boxing career is going to be as successful as his footy career...
I've known people like this. They cannot take orders, and blame the boss or co-workers for their lack of success.
As the years pass, and they have drifted from dead end job to dead end job, they are still blaming everyone else for their failure to achieve.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is trying to sell a fight and talk shit he is clueless anyways after he gets flogged by a decent fighter who has brains he will be back to league taking orders from halfbacks and coaches

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Everything he says from Boxing onwards is nothing but theatre. His pay depends on his ability to sell fights, get headlines and highlights.

How do you do that? Make statements like so.

Wouldn’t worry about it.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've known people like this. They cannot take orders, and blame the boss or co-workers for their lack of success.
As the years pass, and they have drifted from dead end job to dead end job, they are still blaming everyone else for their failure to achieve.
I work with one now, spot on chris, 58 year old i work with now knows everything and has an opinion on everything, does my head in, days have passed where you could physically teach the guy a lesson!

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I assume he’s said this to drum up a bit of interest in his fight this weekend. If this is the case fair play.

If not it smells of the rotten “all about me” attitude $BW had on his way out. No coincidence TPJ had been talking to SBW throughout this season

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've got no hard feelings for him. But after this kind of shit sentiment towards a game that's given him more than most, I don't wish him well either.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You're as dumb as a box of hammers . . . You'll enjoy getting punched in the ring,maybe boxing too
Nah, hammers are useful

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Image1696576719.855693.jpg

Unlikely but I hope this other bloke lands a few good ones..

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's been all over the place with his comments and actions since he signed with us and for years before that.

I won't personally attack him because he's been through a lot of tragedy with his family, but he does himself no favours with comments like this and it shows that he still doesn't get it..
Some people on here dont get that everyone process tragedy differently in their lives.. honestly shocked with some of the comments on here...
Not saying the comments are good but you dont know whats in his head

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people on here dont get that everyone process tragedy differently in their lives.. honestly shocked with some of the comments on here...
Not saying the comments are good but you dont know whats in his head
I’ll be careful with how I’m saying this but a still born baby, which is terrible, is it something that’ll still affect your everyday behaviour two years later?
Genuine question.
I can understand an older child passing, that is literal hell, but a miscarriage?
I don’t want to be insensitive in this. But how much can we attribute a miscarriage to erratic behaviour two years later?
If it’s an inappropriate question I’ll delete it.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ll be careful with how I’m saying this but a still born baby, which is terrible, is it something that’ll still affect your everyday behaviour two years later?
Genuine question.
I can understand an older child passing, that is literal hell, but a miscarriage?
I don’t want to be insensitive in this. But how much can we attribute a miscarriage to erratic behaviour two years later?
His partner still had to give birth to their baby.

They will never get over it.

Reactions: ATT

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Genuine question.
"If it's an inappropriate question I'll delete it." Most people on here wish you would delete all of your questions...but seriously I'm sure a person could form a 'fuck you' attitude against the world ,2 years after losing a child.

Reactions: ATT

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
"If it's an inappropriate question I'll delete it." Most people on here wish you would delete all of your questions...but seriously I'm sure a person could form a 'fuck you' attitude against the world ,2 years after losing a child.
Can u be mature? Like seriously

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Genuine question.
As someone who has been through it I can honestly say, yes. The pain never really goes away.