News Good Riddance

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Boxing is a joke for letting people have professional bouts so easily. Should be made to have a minimum amount of amateur fights before even being considered. Just because you watch it on tv and hit pads, do a bit of sparring, few fights against hand picked people should let be considered a professional boxer. The lowest ranked UFC fighter in any weight division would absolutely maul any nrl player of their size and weight. Because they are legit and have had to do the hard yards to even get on the roster. That’s why the sport is taken more serious than boxing outside of the big name fighters going around. Lower class boxing is full of corruption, dodgy promotion, poor match ups. See how he goes, can’t see him making a successful transition that people would take seriously

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Boxing is a joke for letting people have professional bouts so easily. Should be made to have a minimum amount of amateur fights before even being considered. Just because you watch it on tv and hit pads, do a bit of sparring, few fights against hand picked people should let be considered a professional boxer. The lowest ranked UFC fighter in any weight division would absolutely maul any nrl player of their size and weight. Because they are legit and have had to do the hard yards to even get on the roster. That’s why the sport is taken more serious than boxing outside of the big name fighters going around. Lower class boxing is full of corruption, dodgy promotion, poor match ups. See how he goes, can’t see him making a successful transition that people would take seriously
It's dying, if it's not dead yet.

MMA choked it the fuck out.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
But he is licensed to do so, isn't he ? :laughing:
Nope, no such thing really provided you don’t violate defamation laws. Richie B was never much of a fan whereas Tony G and Max W loved it.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that the Bulldogs have gotten rid of most of the Cancer, we need a serious off-season of chemotherapy and rehabilitation.
I’m sure we will
Come alive better than ever with ado Carr and Bronson xerri in fly mode .
Now that the king got married maybe we can see some offloads in 2024

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Showing more fight in the replies on insta than he did on field
I wish I had instagram...

I'd be posting "Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane"

Hopefully somebody posts this :tearsofjoy: Fuck him!

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Now that the Bulldogs have gotten rid of most of the Cancer, we need a serious off-season of chemotherapy and rehabilitation.
I’m sure we will
Come alive better than ever with ado Carr and Bronson xerri in fly mode .
Now that the king got married maybe we can see some offloads in 2024
King will be practising to off his loads now :tearsofjoy:

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There has never been a boxer more difficult to like than Mundine……until now!

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cemented himself as the dumbest fuck to ever play the game.

Everyone takes orders you peanut. A CEO takes orders from his customers. He also takes them from his wife and kids.

That’s life you absolute gronk.

You will be digging holes in 5 years.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cemented himself as the dumbest fuck to ever play the game.

Everyone takes orders you peanut. A CEO takes orders from his customers. He also takes them from his wife and kids.

That’s life you absolute gronk.

You will be digging holes in 5 years.
His he’s own boss

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So when the boxing ref tells him "nothing below the belt" is he going to tell him to stop giving him orders, he does what he wants?

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I had to read the article to confirm he actually said that, we can see his true colours now. I feel like the ugly girl at the school dance for alway giving this guy the benefit, thinking he’d come good
He is just a shit **** my bro....

She-Rex was 10 times the player and that says a lot.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's been all over the place with his comments and actions since he signed with us and for years before that.

I won't personally attack him because he's been through a lot of tragedy with his family, but he does himself no favours with comments like this and it shows that he still doesn't get it..