Golden Gaytime name change

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope I love me a gaytime!
I used to love them but I slowly lost interest. I think it was due to the fact that the Mrs would buy boxes of them and it was all we ate. Eventually you get sick of them. Could never get sick of Maxibon.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to love them but I slowly lost interest. I think it was due to the fact that the Mrs would buy boxes of them and it was all we ate. Eventually you get sick of them. Could never get sick of Maxibon.
You know what, not taking the piss, being honest, I've never liked maxibons even though I know everyone raves about them. (They're the half cookie half ice cream ones right?)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what, not taking the piss, being honest, I've never liked maxibons even though I know everyone raves about them. (They're the half cookie half ice cream ones right?)
Yep. They're not for everyone. But they're basically half a Monaco Bar, half chocolate coated ice-cream.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When i was young there was an ice cream by streets called superspy. Fricken yum flavor.
The sticks where plastic and you could interlock them and make various creative shapes. At school we'd search the playground to find these sticks.
Bubble o bill is another goody. The actual ice cream never looked even close to the picture. Every one i had looked looked like someone sat on bubble Bill's face.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This thread represents the main thing happening in society these days, people getting outraged about other people (who knows who) that are outraged, and probably they are outraged about someone elses outrage, etc.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This thread represents the main thing happening in society these days, people getting outraged about other people (who knows who) that are outraged, and probably they are outraged about someone elses outrage, etc.
I'm outraged you that you pointed out the outrage of the outrage!