Golden Gaytime name change

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Bro, this is a massive beat up.

They've looked for an obscure poll and complaint and made news of it.

If you go to the petition there are a lot of people who've signed it with piss take comments. (https://www.change.org/p/streets-ic...the-name-of-gay-time-ice-cream?redirect=false) read the comments

There are many in the gay community who are saying that this isn't a problem and they think the name should NOT change.

I mean FFS the petition has a target of 1000 people and even with the publicity that news.com.au have given it, there's fuck all signatures to it

Again the media have gone digging into some obscure thing to target at snowflakes to take offense to
they do this because the fear the roo and wahesh type people of the world are desperate to be the victims and feel like their world is crashing down, so they feed them with this stuff

its no different than left wing information sources pointing out when right wing people are being crazy to get everybody worked up, except its clearly the mainstream media that are doing it here and its definitely a right wing agenda

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw gaytimes name seems to support gay activity, like its time to be gay or something

im pretty sure those 1000 signatures are mostly from right wing religious people who dont want their kids thinking about being gay

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
btw gaytimes name seems to support gay activity, like its time to be gay or something

im pretty sure those 1000 signatures are mostly from right wing religious people who dont want their kids thinking about being gay
Haha, if only that was true, it would be funny.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Haha, if only that was true, it would be funny.
most of the world political correctness comes from right wing sources

like when janet jackson showed a tit every right wing person went crazy complaining that their kids saw it and have been ruined

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So we arent even allowed to use the word gay any more? I guess it doesnt occur to these idiots that the ice cream Gaytime was invented at a time where they didnt call homosexuals gay and gay meant happy. It still does mean happy as well. And how is calling an ice cream gaytime homophobic in any case? I love Gaytime, its a great ice cream. Am i homophobic loving something with the word gay in it? What about banning people with the name Gaye? Do they need to change their name?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
most of the world political correctness comes from right wing sources

like when janet jackson showed a tit every right wing person went crazy complaining that their kids saw it and have been ruined
Haha, they are mad,
Everyone laughed and clapped at the tit thing.
I don't recall any complaints at all.
The right wing don't have a voice
They are just insignificant.
They only have 1 useful purpose.
To slow down the left wing nutters.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Haha, they are mad,
Everyone laughed and clapped at the tit thing.
I don't recall any complaints at all.
The right wing don't have a voice
They are just insignificant.
They only have 1 useful purpose.
To slow down the left wing nutters.
In the United States, the exposure of Jackson's breast by Timberlake led to much media attention and headlines. The incident was sometimes referred to as "Nipplegate" The socially conservative media watchdog group Parents Television Council (PTC) issued a statement condemning the halftime show, announcing that their members would file indecency complaints with the FCC. In addition, the FCC received nearly 540,000 complaints from Americans, with the PTC claiming responsibility for around 65,000 of them.

On February 4, Terri Carlin, a banker residing in Knoxville, Tennessee, filed a class action lawsuit against Jackson and Timberlake on behalf of "all American citizens who watched the outrageous conduct". The lawsuit alleged that the halftime show contained "sexually explicit acts solely designed to garner publicity and, ultimately, to increase profits for themselves". The lawsuit sought maximum punitive and compensatory damages from the performers.

Three months later, Eric Stephenson, a lawyer from Farmington, Utah, filed a US$5,000 lawsuit in small claims court against Viacom for false advertising of the Super Bowl halftime show, as he, the father of three young children, claimed that pre-game advertising led him to believe that the halftime show would consist of marching bands, balloons and a patriotic celebration. The lawsuit was rejected because Stephenson should have filed a federal lawsuit or complaint to the FCC, which was already investigating the halftime show

The halftime show led to a great spike in FCC-issued fines and received complaints compared to those from previous years.
The incident triggered a rash of fines that the FCC levied soon after the Super Bowl

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
In the United States, the exposure of Jackson's breast by Timberlake led to much media attention and headlines. The incident was sometimes referred to as "Nipplegate" The socially conservative media watchdog group Parents Television Council (PTC) issued a statement condemning the halftime show, announcing that their members would file indecency complaints with the FCC. In addition, the FCC received nearly 540,000 complaints from Americans, with the PTC claiming responsibility for around 65,000 of them.

On February 4, Terri Carlin, a banker residing in Knoxville, Tennessee, filed a class action lawsuit against Jackson and Timberlake on behalf of "all American citizens who watched the outrageous conduct". The lawsuit alleged that the halftime show contained "sexually explicit acts solely designed to garner publicity and, ultimately, to increase profits for themselves". The lawsuit sought maximum punitive and compensatory damages from the performers.

Three months later, Eric Stephenson, a lawyer from Farmington, Utah, filed a US$5,000 lawsuit in small claims court against Viacom for false advertising of the Super Bowl halftime show, as he, the father of three young children, claimed that pre-game advertising led him to believe that the halftime show would consist of marching bands, balloons and a patriotic celebration. The lawsuit was rejected because Stephenson should have filed a federal lawsuit or complaint to the FCC, which was already investigating the halftime show

The halftime show led to a great spike in FCC-issued fines and received complaints compared to those from previous years.
The incident triggered a rash of fines that the FCC levied soon after the Super Bowl
All that and she has bad boobs. So it wasnt worth seeing to begin with.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Haha, absolute morons.
You couldn't even see the nipple haha

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All that and she has bad boobs. So it wasnt worth seeing to begin with.
I'm going to go look it up now to refresh my memory of the incident
So long ago I can't really remember it

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm going to go look it up now to refresh my memory of the incident
So long ago I can't really remember it
I just remember being disappointed

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I was disappointed
Haha.
Wasn't much to see
Oh well life went on no harm was done.
Viacom CEO Les Moonves ordered that Janet Jackson's singles and music videos be blacklisted from all of its properties, including CBS, MTV, and its radio station group Infinity Broadcasting, Jackson was intended to appear at the 46th Grammy Awards, which was being held the following week and televised by CBS, but her invitation was withdrawn due to the incident

Jackson had also been cast to play Lena Horne in a movie about the singer and activist's life, which was to be produced by ABC, but was forced to resign following the performance incident. A statue of Mickey Mouse wearing Jackson's iconic "Rhythm Nation" outfit was mantled at Walt Disney World theme park the previous year to honor Jackson's legacy, but was removed following Jackson's controversial performance. A spokesman for Disney said, "Considering all the controversy [the performance] drew, we talked it over for a couple of days and decided it would be best to replace hers with a new one."

if you want i can go through the list of things that right wing groups have tried to boycott and ban, all types of things like McDonalds and a thing called Pussy energy drink, i guarantee that is the perfect name for an energy drink but they couldnt handle it

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Viacom CEO Les Moonves ordered that Janet Jackson's singles and music videos be blacklisted from all of its properties, including CBS, MTV, and its radio station group Infinity Broadcasting, Jackson was intended to appear at the 46th Grammy Awards, which was being held the following week and televised by CBS, but her invitation was withdrawn due to the incident

Jackson had also been cast to play Lena Horne in a movie about the singer and activist's life, which was to be produced by ABC, but was forced to resign following the performance incident. A statue of Mickey Mouse wearing Jackson's iconic "Rhythm Nation" outfit was mantled at Walt Disney World theme park the previous year to honor Jackson's legacy, but was removed following Jackson's controversial performance. A spokesman for Disney said, "Considering all the controversy [the performance] drew, we talked it over for a couple of days and decided it would be best to replace hers with a new one."

if you want i can go through the list of things that right wing groups have tried to boycott and ban, all types of things like McDonalds and a thing called Pussy energy drink, i guarantee that is the perfect name for an energy drink but they couldnt handle it
Back to janet jackson
I remember back in the day thinking she was hot.
I think the single that caught my attention was the video to the song black cat.