Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
touche' guess I missed it while scrolling to see if anyone posted it lol
It is a pretty decent song. A bit different but their second album was very different to their first.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
It is a pretty decent song. A bit different but their second album was very different to their first.
i dunno felt more like their first to me, they replaced their bassist but also tim's vocals have gotten alot better

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i dunno felt more like their first to me, they replaced their bassist but also tim's vocals have gotten alot better
I thought they recorded this before they replaced the bassist. Last I saw they were still looking for a new bassist last week.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I thought they recorded this before they replaced the bassist. Last I saw they were still looking for a new bassist last week.
nah they got someone to record for their album, and they just had auditions for their new bassist, which i believe they've chosen

Edit, they brought in Robin Zielhost for their album, and they're still doing uaditions

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
nah they got someone to record for their album, and they just had auditions for their new bassist, which i believe they've chosen

Edit, they brought in Robin Zielhost for their album, and they're still doing uaditions
As long as it wasn't Bob Rock. 'cause that didn't work so well for Metallica.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bloody hell .. Corey Taylors cloned himself.

This is his 14 yr old son Griffin Taylor performing with the band. Kid can certainly belt out a note (a few duds early on but this was his first live performance).

On another note anyone remember this?

Scary thing about this clip... Every single band in it has lost a member.
Static-X - Wayne Static (suicide by overdose)
Linkin Park - Chester Bennington (suicide by hanging)
X-Ecutioners - Roc Raida (cardiac arrest due to martials arts injury)

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love Ola, but recent Haunted is shit. Not a fan. Gimme rEVOLVEr every day.

Also, Ola's Washburns are metal as fuck.
He's split with Washburn now and starting his own guitar company

Mischa was on fb the other day also saying he's looking to buy a guitar company lol

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same. The very first song i heard was undead and it smacked me in the face with the opening riff.
...Made Me Do It was killer back in the day but I rarely go back to it. Saw them with Aro on the WKW tour too and again with Dolving on the Unseen tour.