Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome man, nothing better than when you make a late call on a gig and its fucking rad!
Funny night me and @Ted Nü-Djent got some meat rolls before the show which was followed by some rank fucking farts. That a few people's noses got burnt out by.some dude in a wheel chair went over the barricade and got axed.he parked near us and proceeded to loose his shit and have a full melt down threw himself out of the chair .
Great set though was entertained from start to finish cept for the support bands.
Once the first band started with their gay synchronized hardcore spins we walked.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny night me and @Ted Nü-Djent got some meat rolls before the show which was followed by some rank fucking farts. That a few people's noses got burnt out by.some dude in a wheel chair went over the barricade and got axed.he parked near us and proceeded to loose his shit and have a full melt down threw himself out of the chair .
Great set though was entertained from start to finish cept for the support bands.
Once the first band started with their gay synchronized hardcore spins we walked.
A big night of cramps, farts and tards

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A big night of cramps, farts and tards
I went to the markets with the old boy for breakfast, had eggs Benedict. The pork roll and krispy cream reactivated with the help of 2 large caps.i could barley hang on without shitting my pants. But the hot vile seepers comming out had me in tears . Just dropping them walking around and hearing the reactions of disgust from people. I ended up out in the car park in uncontrollable fits of laughter..it was up there with the time i farted on that ladys head in the shop.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

I fucking love this band. The new chick is tremendous.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Second track from Orden Ogdens upcoming album "Gunmen" due out any day now.

Intro is awesome.
Lyrics .. gees I really hope it's not based on personal experience as they are pretty damn sad/dark.