Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Before there was anthrax there was anthrax
Pretty cool got a conflict sound to it.
* i would not be suprised if scott " the jew " ian lifted the name from them with the promise of a few shekels **** probably never paid up either

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
When they meet at an actual gig...

ND guy - "my shirts more underground, i bet he bought his last week from Kmart the fukken poser."

IM guy - "wtf they're not true metal, its just noise and screaming. I'll seriously turn gay for Bruce."

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When they meet at an actual gig...

ND guy - "my shirts more underground, i bet he bought his last week from Kmart the fukken poser."

IM guy - "wtf they're not true metal, its just noise and screaming. I'll seriously turn gay for Bruce."
How was hellfest ?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
How was hellfest ?
Pretty sick man. Dust and shit everywhere which got a bit of getting used to. Long days, feet were killing me but well worth it.

Highlights include obituary, nails, decapitated, saxon, zeke and coroner.

Ministry were ok, not great. Al was just walking around the stage like a lost **** lol.
Zombie had an awesome stage show but he seemed disinterested at times, but still were good.

Notable mentions: integrity, dri, exhumed.

Missed aerosmith coz i was a pussy **** and headed off to my hotel coz of back problems. They were on pretty late. Last bands fiinished at about 2am.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty sick man. Dust and shit everywhere which got a bit of getting used to. Long days, feet were killing me but well worth it.

Highlights include obituary, nails, decapitated, saxon, zeke and coroner.

Ministry were ok, not great. Al was just walking around the stage like a lost **** lol.
Zombie had an awesome stage show but he seemed disinterested at times, but still were good.

Notable mentions: integrity, dri, exhumed.

Missed aerosmith coz i was a pussy **** and headed off to my hotel coz of back problems. They were on pretty late. Last bands fiinished at about 2am.
Exhumed are great. Didn't know much bout them years ago and they were at the manning went with a mate fucking blew me away

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Oh and steel panther and airbourne rocked hard too. They had a bloke come on stage in a skippy outfit haha. A proud tear rolled down my cheek. I saw more airbourne and acdc shirts being worn than any other band. They love em over in France.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh and steel panther and airbourne rocked hard too. They had a bloke come on stage in a skippy outfit haha. A proud tear rolled down my cheek. I saw more airbourne and acdc shirts being worn than any other band. They love em over in France.
Saw Steel Panther a few years back. Great show. They got about 30 women on stage to go topless for a whole song.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Saw Steel Panther a few years back. Great show. They got about 30 women on stage to go topless for a whole song.
Haha thats pretty much expected now. They always put on a good show.

Also, i think the jokes were lost in translation with the frenchies. SP were putting down gems but they just weren't getting picked up lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Last two CDs I actually bought were Soilwork - The Living Infinite and Clutch - Blast Tyrant. I mainly stream stuff now days

Then again I bought those CDs a few months ago.