four day tests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And all you would have is draws. Think about how easy it would be for a team to play for draws after they get into trouble in the 1st Innings?

What are they going to do, have 1st Innings points like in Shield cricket?

F**kin spastics.
Yea test scores would be 200 :uptight:

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously, who are these d1ckheads that run cricket nowadays ?

Four day cricket is the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. It is not going to increase the ratings at all, there will be more draws and easier for teams to save test matches rather than win them.

Just leave it alone k ?

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Seriously, who are these d1ckheads that run cricket nowadays ?

Four day cricket is the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. It is not going to increase the ratings at all, there will be more draws and easier for teams to save test matches rather than win them.

Just leave it alone k ?
agreed.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
FCK OFF! Test Cricket is the best type of cricket bar none. If you win a Test, you've truly earned it.

Not like Lulzapalooza AKA Twenty 20. And to a lesser extent One Dayers.

Leave it alone.

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
Its because of that sh1t twenty20 all of a sudden the spotlight is on test matches. I love my test matches and spend hours watching it for 5 days. Thats the way i want it to stay.
exactly. test cricket is how people spend their summer in australia and i don't want anybody screwing it up. just because some brain-dead idiots don't have the attention span to be able to cope with something other than "i smash the ball randomly, you smash the ball randomly, let's all listen to some sh*tty band at the innings break and pick up half a mil for three hours' work" doesn't mean that people who like actual cricket should have to suffer. **** off, ICC.

Status
Not open for further replies.