Social Media Fotuaika

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh broncos don’t encourage contracts broken… Ben barba? Hannant?

Speaking how bad was hannant and Eastwood and stagg for us….flop

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

TBF - We wanted Barba to leave. Destabilised us.

And Hannant we wanted to stay but he needed to head back. His son attempted to end his own life, and they needed to be around family for support. Pretty tragic

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Will have to pay the Broncos out.
What does that mean? Clubs don't pay out other clubs, unless it's a transfer fee, which isn't a "pay out". They would simply agree to cancel the contract, stop paying him and notify the NRL that he is no longer contracted, which removes him from their Cap. Then we would register his new contract with the NRL which adds him to our Cap.

Always a Bulldog

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
TBF - We wanted Barba to leave. Destabilised us.

And Hannant we wanted to stay but he needed to head back. His son attempted to end his own life, and they needed to be around family for support. Pretty tragic
Yeh I know heard him on radio. Tragic.

Doesn’t change what I said though.

Everyone knows barba was pushed by Hodges and co on indigenous all star camp that the broncos wanted him and would pay him big.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If we choose to believe Zero Tackle, then the Titans face this in 2024;

Tino $1,200k
Fifita $1,000k
Fotuaika $750k
Liu $550k

That's $3,500k on 4 forwards.

Always a Bulldog

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Dude Beastwood was hardly a flop. By the end he was not worth his contract but he had some very good years for us. Was one of my favourite players there for a while

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Still speculation that Hunt might try to get out of his contract next year or the year after so the Titans might need to keep the 1.2M up their sleeve for now.

If it's true that Gus met with the manager then he can't be on a huge deal at the moment. If we hurry we could nab him for 2025 at least before the Titans decide to spend part of that 1.2M on him
I don’t think this will be easy Uleh.
I looked him up, he’s basically lived in Brisbane his whole life and is apparently on 700 or so.
There’s no indication the titans want to dump him and as outlined, the titans can definitely afford to keep him.
Also the GC and Brisbane real estate market leans the cost of living is lower. So that will account for a 10% hidden cost.
And he will be swapping his family, the sunshine of the Gold coast and beach for Bankstown.
Whereas to unwind he can have a surf on an empty beach, he will have to go to Bankstown sports and then be confronted by hoods in hoodies who just lost on the pokies and coming up to him and saying sh*t like ‘wtf u looking at’ and that.
To leave a 750 contract we I’ll need to offer 200 more. At least. Mayeb lomf term gig.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t think this will be easy Uleh.
I looked him up, he’s basically lived in Brisbane his whole life and is apparently on 700 or so.
There’s no indication the titans want to dump him and as outlined, the titans can definitely afford to keep him.
Also the GC and Brisbane real estate market leans the cost of living is lower. So that will account for a 10% hidden cost.
And he will be swapping his family, the sunshine of the Gold coast and beach for Bankstown.
Whereas to unwind he can have a surf on an empty beach, he will have to go to Bankstown sports and then be confronted by hoods in hoodies who just lost on the pokies and coming up to him and saying sh*t like ‘wtf u looking at’ and that.
To leave a 750 contract we I’ll need to offer 200 more. At least. Mayeb lomf term gig.
doesn't have to live in bankstown...
can always live around the cronulla area like most players do

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
doesn't have to live in bankstown...
can always live around the cronulla area like most players do
It’s such an odd argument, outside of WFH folk, who actually lives where they work?

He can come to work (Belmore) whenever he likes and then go and get some sun and surf in the Shire for all I care…