Social Media Fotuaika

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fully fit Beau Fermor is a weapon. Arguably the best backrower in the game when it comes to running great lines. I hope he comes back from his ACL the way he was before.
Titans is my least fav team so if I omitted Beau you can add him. I didn’t know he has a sick rep. I just thought he was a 350k type. But point still stands even with this one omission.
I don’t watch much titans but with that forward pack and spine I don’t understand why they aren’t a top 5 team.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I thought Eastwood was good for us. Only went pear shaped at the end after a ridiculously stupid back ended deal and fair enough too he was entitled to that money.
Mate they were all great signings for us. Pointing out how stupid some trolls are.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone with any info we getting fotufuka?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
nothing serious will happen until November
Yep correct as he is contracted for '24 but at the risk of getting Joely Mac all fizzy Gus will get his man Mo and w'all will be happy.
Then all we have to do is find a suitable Larry and Curly :laughing:

Jesting aside we need a gun like this bloke, hopefully its a big chance of getting done.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How can you miss out on a player that no other club is allowed to negotiate with until November 1?
Some people have no clue and just talk rubbish...
It was always going to be hard to lure away Tino and Fotuaika from the Gold Coast Giants Seagulls Gladiators Chargers sorry I can't keep up, they are the Titans now :astonished::tired:
They keep on failing and The National Rorts League will do anything and everything to keep them alive, I wish I can say the same about the ORIGINAL Sydney sides.

Last edited:

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just because we couldn’t make an offer until Nov 1 doesn’t mean we didn’t miss another target. We missed by not being an appealing enough option to wait to Nov 1.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people have no clue and just talk rubbish...
It was always going to be hard to lure away Tino and Fotuaika from the Gold Coast Giants Seagulls Gladiators Chargers sorry I can't keep up, they are the Titans now :astonished::tired:
They keep on failing and The National Rorts League will do anything and everything to keep them alive, I wish I can say the same about the ORIGINAL Sydney sides.
You think the nrl have kept GC alive? They have died 5 times like you said
More lives than a German Shepherd.