Forans kicking game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you think he doesn't have a long kicking game hope you watching him put on a clinic in halves play v Panthers right now!

Repeat sets
Kick assist
Try assist
Try
Short balls
Long balls

We need him now!!!!!
We need him yesterday. Brilliant football brain, brilliant short kicking game. Organiser. Tougher than a Russian hooker.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see how hasler will use him.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** will probs fuck it up like usual
He can't possibly fuck him up, Foran is a different breed, the way his playing today is out of this world! If hasler fucks him over, I'll pretty much wait until hasler is gone before I invest anything into this club!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** will probs fuck it up like usual
Nah i dont think so. I honestly reckon Foran will be the guy that will bless the dogs with (less) structured footy. I really doubt he would let him play second fiddle to graham.. i think Des holds Foran in too high regard to let that happen.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran will be useless if he's not getting good service from dummy half..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He can't possibly fuck him up, Foran is a different breed, the way his playing today is out of this world! If hasler fucks him over, I'll pretty much wait until hasler is gone before I invest anything into this club!
Our structures will need to completely change to get the best out of Foran and the team. As we are now, Foran won't be anywhere near as effective playing for us.

The main thing that needs to change is our gameplan of trying to play around teams. Firstly because it's a fucking shit way to play footy and secondly because Foran is the type of player that wants to play direct and through teams. When Foran has the ball the first few things going though his mind are to play nice and straight and run himself, or play short to a forward running off his outside shoulder. This is no chance off happening at the Dogs unless Des shakes our structures up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah i dont think so. I honestly reckon Foran will be the guy that will bless the dogs with (less) structured footy. I really doubt he would let him play second fiddle to graham.. i think Des holds Foran in too high regard to let that happen.
You would hope so. If Des can't trust Foran then then there is no hope. Des will need to pull his finger out and totally restructure our team though.

Thewildeel

New Pup
Reaction score
Hi Guys I am new to this.
Firstly id like to say congrats on the Foran signing. A lot of Parra fans seem upset with the guy. He had a mental breakdown. During the period of our poor board his TPA's of 400k where added to the cap making his deal worth 1.2million a season.
If that stuck Norman who was out of contract would of not been kept. It worked out great for the eels. They signed Norman for around 800k who is as good a player.

I like Reynolds. Him and Foran would of been great together. Mbye & Frawley I haven't seen enough from to be enthused. I look forward to both clubs being powerhouses again and bringing back that finals footy rivalry. I was at the 2009 semi final and was one of the best sporting events in my life. Foran wont change your club around on his own but he will help solve some of the problems that's for sure!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our structures will need to completely change to get the best out of Foran and the team. As we are now, Foran won't be anywhere near as effective playing for us.

The main thing that needs to change is our gameplan of trying to play around teams. Firstly because it's a fucking shit way to play footy and secondly because Foran is the type of player that wants to play direct and through teams. When Foran has the ball the first few things going though his mind are to play nice and straight and run himself, or play short to a forward running off his outside shoulder. This is no chance off happening at the Dogs unless Des shakes our structures up.
I think the game plan will be overhauled to accomodate Foz

Thewildeel

New Pup
Reaction score
BTW wasn't DES meant to bring some attractive footy this year? I feel like he only knows one way to coach. Other then a short line drop out what has changed?
From an outsider id put Mbye at fullback - Hoppa to centres. Lichaa defends well and doesn't need to be flash. Reynolds/Frawley halves for rest of season.

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
He's a world class half who will change the way we play next season. His kicking game is exceptional - both long and short as he is proving today with a 40/20 and try assists from his short kicking.

His direct style of play consistently creates space for his outside men which is something we have rarely seen from our halves at the bulldogs. I can't wait to have him in our team for 2018 and beyond. Plenty of successful years to come!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Very true and that's why we got Woods. The one thing he does is go straight and him together with Klemm should change the way we start the plays off. What it means though is Tolman and Graham are either going to be on the bench or re-think their hitup strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.