"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Acknowledging @Nasheeds commitment to convince all the Bangladeshis to forgive India - starting point on lamb rogan josh. No packets, fennel, cumin, coriander, cloves, cardamon, tumeric, cinnamon, nutmeg and kashmiri chilli. Smells the bomb...
20231221_170226.jpg

see ya in 2 hours...

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
20231226_180925.jpg

Bit lazy tonight. One big MOFO burger. Mince, 4 slices of hickory smoked bacon, onions, home made chilli pickles, tomato (no lettuce for me) and Beerenburg chilli tomato chutney. Forgot to put cheese on when I took the pick. It went on shortly after.

Can see in the background beetroot balsamic relish, that shit is the bomb as well.

Not getting a burger that tastes that fresh at a shop.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 99219

Bit lazy tonight. One big MOFO burger. Mince, 4 slices of hickory smoked bacon, onions, home made chilli pickles, tomato (no lettuce for me) and Beerenburg chilli tomato chutney. Forgot to put cheese on when I took the pick. It went on shortly after.

Can see in the background beetroot balsamic relish, that shit is the bomb as well.

IMG_6224.gif

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 99219

Doogie that might be the most bachelor thing I've ever seen

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 99314
View attachment 99315
I do a small bbq at a venue Thurs and Friday
So far sold out every week.simple as fuck food goes a long way
I've never had so many women say how good my meat taste in their mouths
Unfortunately it's not my Doodle
My love tag is for your meat.. I mean the meat they tasted..I mean the meat you cooked!! You know what I mean Southy! You do know..i hope so! :D

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And today we have stir-fried baby beans with chilly garlic, ginger, onion and ling filet stirfry with crunchy rice noodles.

Attachments

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I call "Split Kranskys"
Get a Kransky or Terrazzo sausage etc, cut it down the centre, spread on some garlic butter cracked pepper and a dusting of parsley or chive flakes and some grated cheese if you like, put in the oven at 180 for about 15 minutes.
Serve with coleslaw or potato salad and cold Beer...

Attachments

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Something a little different tonight. A Louisiana po boy.
20240107_202823.jpg

Louisy hot sauce based mayo base. Prawns in a cayenne batter and some oxheart tomatos and spinach on the baguette.

Southern Food :grinning:

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dunno if I would go as far as calling it a masterpiece, but I just extremely enjoyed a sandwich I made. I rarely eat egg sangas, but this may change that.

Hard boiled egg chopped up on bread with smashed avo, lettuce, mayo and salt (no pepper!) So good man.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Notice how seperate all the grains of rice are!!!!!! Extremely fluffy rice, not the rice cooker variety

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Notice how seperate all the grains of rice are!!!!!! Extremely fluffy rice, not the rice cooker variety
Firstly. Where is the cholesterol? Hmmmm...

Secondly. I live by my rice cooker. And I always get fluffy rice provided I rinse and don't leave it on warm too long

Looks good. Needs cholesterol. And not the good ones either.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Firstly. Where is the cholesterol? Hmmmm...

Secondly. I live by my rice cooker. And I always get fluffy rice provided I rinse and don't leave it on warm too long

Looks good. Needs cholesterol. And not the good ones either.
I wash my rice 9 times before cooking