Flanagan offside with Dogs

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Fitter is the coach, who is his interpreter. Fittler our coach. :tearsofjoy: Just NO.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh they media desperate for a story. All the bullshit about the board unhappy why would they be unhappy they got all the choices..

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we go rookie again,
Jamie Soward might be worth a go. Coached Dragons W team to the GF this year. A coach on the rise with none of the baggage that Flanagan* brings.

Ciraldo, Brentnall, Ryles all appear to be next cabs off the rank as well. Depends who will take the job too
You cannot be serious about Soward. He's more suited to be an Olympic diver than a NRL coach.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan may still end up getting the job, but anyone who thinks the club wouldn't have a problem with or be worried by all of Flanagan's recent comments are kidding themselves.

The club is trying to release Kyle and Shane keeps talking about how he'll make him a better player before he's even got the job. Seriously, no one sees a problem with that or how that could cause problems?
For me it's obvious that Shane main concern is his boy, he may forgive the club for "treating his son badly" but then again he may have some residual feeling as a result but you can't be sure, for that reason alone I HOPE the club puts a big red line through his name.
I would be ropable with the club if Flanagan get the job with his son still at here.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I’m offside with this board. Get flanno in you full retards

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m offside with this board. Get flanno in you full retards
Get flanno snr in and give flanno jnr a decent coach.

Not sure why people call flanno jnr out.

He is miles better than dufty Averillo and JMK.
To name just three.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure I gaf at all right now, probably another storm in a thimble article though..pissed off i read the **** of a thing actually thanks DJ .
NOT

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle a deer in the headlights there in the last 15 when we needed him creating