WPN32R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cant wait until the raiders maul them next week

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1 minute till I couldn't careless about the NRL for the rest of the year... at least thats a positive.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually got pussed of when we just scored then

We needed a bigger flogging than that to see anything change in the offseason

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
crap result, but decent work today Bulldogs, the effort was there but its a little hard to beat BS calls like this game has been full of.

Time off, then start working on something different for next year.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I am happy for Perret. I am happy Brett gets an entire offseason to get his knee right yet again and the boys have 6 months to get real about what it takes to truly compete - they can watch the rest of the finalists that will show them how its done.

Last edited:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Please bro, as soon as Penrith scored their first they all knew they lost.

Weak *****
Yeh I know. We lost the second half 22-6. They gave up. But in not as pissed as I thought I would be.

And I was actually happy to see perrett score. If we played with half as much passion as we saw in the 1st 40 we would have finished the season in the top 4.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Our club is a joke, wasting all this money on a million gym, sports science and a coach lmao...

Fuck this and Des

So bloody embarrassing hope the fucking players are proud of themselves. The lot of them can fuck off.
So useless these fat lazy pricks, no pride when a nice paycheck is on its way

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuk off raelene castle it proves a woman can't do a mans job. Feminists come the fuk at me. Greenberg as much as fagget he is he would've got rid of Des or put him on notice by now.
You reckon? Greenberg hides all the time.. Has Nothing to do with what a person has between their legs.. The Bulldogs play shit because the coach's plans are shit..the players recruited are shit..their effort is shit..the harmony in the team is shit..which leads to these shit performances. People start thinking otherwise the dogs will keep playing shit!

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all the people losing their shit just look at the brightside, all the weaknesses in the team are basically leaving. Backline has been letting us down but perrett's gone, browne is gone, t-Rex. Phillips actually looks solid in first grade on the wing. This was our worst season in recent years but until 5 minutes into the second half we were on track to win before Morris went down. Shit on des all you want but I'll wait to see what happens next year and how we come back before I condemn him

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
What hurts most is the complete bagging we're copping from the commentators especially that set where lichaa copped a spray from mbye

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What are the odds for one of these idiots doing something stupid on Mad Monday and it making the news?

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
2014 GF loss
2015 2nd round semi loss
2016 1st round semi loss

Time for a rebuild, we're going backwards fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.