FINALS WEEK 1 - Dogs vs Panthers - NRL Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tegga, no offence, but come down back to earth. Be a realist.

We do not have the game plan. We dont hve the coach. We do not have the team. We do not have the culture. We so not have the BUlldog spirit. We do not have the honesty.

But somehow all is good coz we give free memberships to refugees, sell cowboy jerseys at OUR bulldog shop, and a call to fill out Allianze with our mascots hanging outside Aliianz.

And all is still good coz we will have Hasler press conference calling out ball control (since 2013). When you have a game plan that puts pressure on ur players of course they are going to make errors chasing a game!!!! Even josh reynolds said its haslers game plan and they stick to it.
Tegga you mentioned Roosters and Souths both won a comp in last 4 years

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did any one of the delusional fans on the ground booed the imposter and his squad??

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i seriously dont know if its the coach or the players that need to change. :(
Maybe the players are sick of vegetables bat shit boring gameplan

Buck stops at the top

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the players are sick of vegetables bat shit boring gameplan

Buck stops at the top
Thanks KiwiDog7 - it can't get any simpler than that.
Its over for Des.
Only question is when.

Castle is living in the past - its all ok people we made a GF 2 years ago.

Des getting stuck into T-Rex at halftime - calling it passion?
You are confusing passion with DESperation.
How many of us want top work with a guy earning two or three times what we earn, watching the guy dog it?

If there was any passion (pride in what it is to be a Bulldog) his lazy arse would never have seen a blue and white jersey again.
What the F was he doing in our team?

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all the people losing their shit just look at the brightside, all the weaknesses in the team are basically leaving. Backline has been letting us down but perrett's gone, browne is gone, t-Rex. Phillips actually looks solid in first grade on the wing. This was our worst season in recent years but until 5 minutes into the second half we were on track to win before Morris went down. Shit on des all you want but I'll wait to see what happens next year and how we come back before I condemn him
Goodluck with that, u are so delusional.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did anyone notice Mbye jumped into hooker and Lichaa played half.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because people seem to think just because someone is there to be signed they can be, look at rona he's leaving and it has nothing to do with the dogs or des.

And in what way do the roosters and Rabbitohs look better going into 2017? They played better in the back end of the season but I still think they're both going to struggle again next year, and what about manly with the talent they signed? Warriors have the most talent and underachieve more than any other team. I'm not saying we don't need some good signings buy just because we don't get them doesn't make it des' fault, look at the leg ups Brisbane gets to sign whoever they want, same with roosters. Even parra and they cheated the cap and only had to shed one big name player in peats
Go to bed u got school tmrw!

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For all the people losing their shit just look at the brightside, all the weaknesses in the team are basically leaving. Backline has been letting us down but perrett's gone, browne is gone, t-Rex. Phillips actually looks solid in first grade on the wing. This was our worst season in recent years but until 5 minutes into the second half we were on track to win before Morris went down. Shit on des all you want but I'll wait to see what happens next year and how we come back before I condemn him
His got one more year to bring us back to glory. He can change things in an offseason and we saw that in 2012. Somehow seeing the team implode was good to see, seemed some honesty came out there and the rubbish (trex and co) has been thrown out. Need a star though, A FB is important if Abbey cant do the job. I guess the worse that can happen is Hasler gets sacked mid yr, Dymock and Lamb to take over.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Not even upset, saw this coming all year and therefor no surprise. And for that reason in itself the dogs need major changes.... that will not happen. Not even any signings to talk about in the off-season, how fukin boring and nothing to look forward to next year!

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TBH I'm glad the season is over. It's pretty sad when you reach the stage where you secretly hope you lose so you don't have to put up with the rubbish we dish up until next year.

Enjoy the off-season fellas. I think I'm out until 2017. Thinking about us makes me feel sick right now.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter Moore would be turning in his grave. No way he'd allow this shit to continue.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe we had 3 out of 4 spine players going off during this game

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Two of their pigs ran for more than 200m.
They made SO MANY metres over the top of our pack.
Myth exposed.
Yuk.
wow - I hope the team are made to confront that shocking stat - you let 2 of their forwards get over 200m in a final too?

Status
Not open for further replies.