Everything Trump - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It takes on racist undertones. While those who are racist to muslims and then use comments like "it's not racist to an ideology because there asian muslims too", yet they use insults like "goat farker", "sand nig**r", etc, it's quite clearly they have a stereotypical model in their heads.
So is your race Muslim or Australian Turkish?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So Islam isn't a race, if it was a race you being born Muslim and it being a race would mean you're still Muslim.
Your comment has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

If everyone sees the world the way I see it, then we'd all be classified as equal humans

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So Islam isn't a race, if it was a race you being born Muslim and it being a race would mean you're still Muslim.

For a racist a sikh is a muslim , a towel head, a goat fucker, a sand nice guy and every thing associated with arabs/ islam

Islam became a race the day when first sikh was murdered by the right wing terrorist in america who thought that sikh was a muslim.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It takes on racist undertones. While those who are racist to muslims and then use comments like "it's not racist to an ideology because there asian muslims too", yet they use insults like "goat farker", "sand nig**r", etc, it's quite clearly they have a stereotypical model in their heads.
That's why I prefer separation of the two. When someone says "Sand N'" or "Goat F'" then that's being racist. Even if they say "Muslim" as well, they're not talking about Muslims, they're talking about Middle Easterners. If someone insults their religion then it's another thing altogether.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For a racist a sikh is a muslim , a towel head, a goat fucker, a sand nice guy and every thing associated with arabs/ islam

Islam became a race the day when first sikh was murdered by the right wing terrorist in america who thought that sikh was a muslim.
I get what you mean. But what I'm saying is. Islam itself is not a race correct? But people who see a darker skinned bearded guy with a turban and say they're Muslim make it a race thing by judging on the persons racial features?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your comment has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

If everyone sees the world the way I see it, then we'd all be classified as equal humans
No if the world saw it as you did, we'd have a repeat of ww2 but a politically correct version.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What????? Are you serious bro?
Have you not seen how many right wing speeches have been forced to not go ahead coz of the lefties marching and violently protesting to not let them speak.
Yep. In Australia, but we're talking about America. In Australia we have 18c which states that you only have free speech if you don't insult someone for their nationality, race, etc.

That said there have been many Reclaim Australia marches in Australia that have been allowed because they don't breach 18c directly. The marches often get broken up due to violence. In many cases that violence is caused by people protesting against the march.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get what you mean. But what I'm saying is. Islam itself is not a race correct? But people who see a darker skinned bearded guy with a turban and say they're Muslim make it a race thing by judging on the persons racial features?

ofcourse islam is not a race, lol

that is why Sikhs are subject to more racist abuse than bosnian muslims from muslim haters.

Sikhs in america are more subject to islamophobic attacks in America than the muslim Americans.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's why I prefer separation of the two. When someone says "Sand N'" or "Goat F'" then that's being racist. Even if they say "Muslim" as well, they're not talking about Muslims, they're talking about Middle Easterners. If someone insults their religion then it's another thing altogether.
You may separate the two, but the perpetrators don't. The recent Q Society function in Sydney with Larry Pickering's cartoon depicted as much.

Yep. In Australia, but we're talking about America. In Australia we have 18c which states that you only have free speech if you don't insult someone for their nationality, race, etc.

That said there have been many Reclaim Australia marches in Australia that have been allowed because they don't breach 18c directly. The marches often get broken up due to violence. In many cases that violence is caused by people protesting against the march.
TBC, UPF turning up with knuckle busters, getting themselves ready to fight while organising their marches and such, but yes it's the people who protest who cause the fighting.

Both sides are responsible.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bullshit i call @TANK 2.0 a sand nice guy all the time ....he loves it he told me so

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
question to all.

Is making fun of trump's orange skin racist?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ofcourse islam is not a race, lol

that is why Sikhs are subject to more racist abuse than bosnian muslims from muslim haters.

Sikhs in america are more subject to islamophobic attacks in America than the muslim Americans.
Yeah I had a Bosnian mate at uni, I had no fkn idea he was a Muslim like it doesn't make sense in the mind of a lot of people to see a blue eyes blonde haird man to be Muslim coz of fkn Osama and Isis who take all the limelight of Muslims people don't realise this really lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
question to all.

Is making fun of trump's orange skin racist?
It's his skin colour I guess so or maybe discriminate against orange skin I dunno lol. As long as we're racist to all and not just one person or group everything is fine

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yeah this is happening in America bro. They're blocking right wing speeches from happening.
Even right wing gay people which boggles my mind, even blacks and what not. It just proves that the left don't care about colour, race, sexuality, religion. It's all agenda based. You could be a black Muslim tranny gay lesbian but if that person is on the right wing the left will shut them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.