Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahahaha
PSG are out of form , Atletico are not. They are tenacious and play a terrible brand of of football which makes them hard to beat.
That worked out well for them. Suarez to score against them , I’m calling it now.:sweatsmile:
The draw must have been rigged, because they say so. PEasants !!!!!!
Only one of their supporters believed they could progress past PSG but all for the wrong reasons, Ronaldo. Ronaldo alone may not be enough to overcome Atletico. Anything is possible in football but I highly doubt it. He had better players around him when playing for Real and Juve.
The biggest loser in the re draw is PSG who would have beaten Man Utd , they now play Real which could very well have been a possible final, unlikely the way PSG are playing but nevertheless a possibility considering their roster.
Inter for us will be tougher than Salzburg but not much tougher than Atalanta.
The draw was rigged but the non existent penalty given to them to beat last placed Norwich wasn’t :nomouth::nomouth::nomouth:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahahaha
PSG are out of form , Atletico are not. They are tenacious and play a terrible brand of of football which makes them hard to beat.
That worked out well for them. Suarez to score against them , I’m calling it now.:sweatsmile:
The draw must have been rigged, because they say so. PEasants !!!!!!
Only one of their supporters believed they could progress past PSG but all for the wrong reasons, Ronaldo. Ronaldo alone may not be enough to overcome Atletico. Anything is possible in football but I highly doubt it. He had better players around him when playing for Real and Juve.
The biggest loser in the re draw is PSG who would have beaten Man Utd , they now play Real which could very well have been a possible final, unlikely the way PSG are playing but nevertheless a possibility considering their roster.
Inter for us will be tougher than Salzburg but not much tougher than Atalanta.
The draw was rigged but the non existent penalty given to them to beat last placed Norwich wasn’t :nomouth::nomouth::nomouth:
Fricken hate Athletico. Just have something about them that always pulls results out of the bag. Them getting to the final 16 is an example. Can't stand them!

Will be hard for United, and am as surprised as you as to why United fans on here seem to be rejoicing? Weird. Personally I'd prefer to play PSG as they're far from the collective, where Athletico is the exact opposite when it comes to attitude and working together.

A good team wouldn't care who they face though so ...

It's definitely a sign of how the once mighty have fallen when United supporters are crying out about 'fixing' etc. and other teams getting easy runs when United had one of the easiest groups in living memory. Not sure how much easier it could've been? They still nearly managed to screw it though ...

But, now FIFA is corrupt? Weren't saying that when they got such a damned easy group, were they? Complaining about other teams' penalties when they've got the biggest divers in the league? Bizarre this lot, really.

Bunch of badly coached peasants that's for sure!

As for Liverpool? I do feel that we've got the team to win it, but that doesn't mean I'm cocky about it. Inter are a tough bloody side so it's going to be a really hard battle. CAn't wait for it actually as it'll really be a good test and for us to see our levels!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
UEFA we’re squeaky clean when they are amassing 1 point in the group stage against likes of Young Boys . :sweat:
Now they are corrupt because they were drawn PSG, or maybe because we were drawn Salzburg.One of the two but you know their angle.
By the way , Salzburg would have given us more trouble than what Man Utd did .;)
Athletico are a grub team and they are out of the title race in Spain so Simeone will give it his all for them to go far in the CL.
Remember, Suarez to score against them .

Last edited:

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
did any of you even watch the draw or just sprouting crap about why it was re-drawn?

didnt care who we got, we would struggle against Salzburg in our current form

no away goals this season either, which i think gives the better teams even more of an advantage

personally would of rather played PSG - Athletico are an ugly team to play against

but cup football, anything can happen

brentford game postponed tomorrow, so Ralf has more time to whip these c@*!s into shape

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
did any of you even watch the draw or just sprouting crap about why it was re-drawn?

no away goals this season either, which i think gives the better teams even more of an advantage

personally would of rather played PSG - Athletico are an ugly team to play against

brentford game postponed tomorrow, so Ralf has more time to whip these c@*!s into shape
Watched the first draw lol..[emoji23]

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Some people just like to complain and make up conspiracy theories mate. Just the way it is.

As you say, anything can happen in cup football so who knows? Based on your current form I wouldn't expect much but Liverpool did Athletico twice so maybe United can do the same thing?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How reassuring that you stay awake to view the draws , but sleep through the games
:sleeping:
10:30pm compared to 2 am games

I know intelligence isn’t your strong suit

You maybe on the rock n roll, but I work

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
10:30pm compared to 2 am games

I know intelligence isn’t your strong suit

You maybe on the rock n roll, but I work
Not all games are 2am but you manage to miss them all, your beauty sleep is paramount and above all I guess. You prefer to wake up after a nice long slumber and come here and write your dribble , having not watched any match .
We all work too but we somehow find time to watch our teams matches, whether 2am or 4.45 am .
As for intelligence , if your the benchmark of intelligence then iq test would have to be reconsidered and capped at 40 so as to not hurt your cognitive shortcomings .

Suarez to score against your mob. I haven’t been wrong so far :smirk:

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
rigged 8-)

Bute what wasn’t rigged was Liverpools group of death, or Man Utd s group of duds.
Am surprised no one is up in arms about United having the game called off today? I mean ... if things are apparently rigged then ...

If they've got enough players, which they do, and team like Norwich who had similar problems last week but played why can't United? Shit. Look at liverpool last year when we had issues with Covid. We had to go ahead?

Funny how it's rigged against your own team but not others ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not all games are 2am but you manage to miss them all, your beauty sleep is paramount and above all I guess. You prefer to wake up after a nice long slumber and come here and write your dribble , having not watched any match .
We all work too but we somehow find time to watch our teams matches, whether 2am or 4.45 am .
As for intelligence , if your the benchmark of intelligence then iq test would have to be reconsidered and capped at 40 so as to not hurt your cognitive shortcomings .

Gotta say I give all of you credit getting up to watch the games. From what I've seen the Liverpool boys are always up to watch it. You. @Mutt Dafty. @Freakzilla and a few others too! Fucking credit for that.

I don't think there should be an issue with @coach not watching them though. More that he shouldn't chat shit like he knows what's going on when in fact he doesn't even watch the games, that's all I'd say personally. But, it's your tussle haha

Truth be told. I actually can't believe how much you've been right so far about United. Can't remember a thing you've got wrong yet?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lol you wouldn’t have a clue what games I watch and don’t watch
But here you are making assumptions again
As usual, unless your creeping around peoples houses at 2am to see if their “watching football”
Bit creepy
Pity you couldn’t just talk football, be a touch beyond you and brain power

You can say you watch them all, but we know your full of shit
Atleast I have the balls to say I missed this game or that game
End of the day, anyone can say anything behind a keyboard ya clown

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol you wouldn’t have a clue what games I watch and don’t watch
But here you are making assumptions again
As usual, unless your creeping around peoples houses at 2am to see if their “watching football”
Bit creepy
Pity you couldn’t just talk football, be a touch beyond you and brain power

You can say you watch them all, but we know your full of shit
Atleast I have the balls to say I missed this game or that game
End of the day, anyone can say anything behind a keyboard ya clown
Um ... obviously you won't reply but he's going by what you've said repeatedly mate.

And I don't think he's having a go because you miss the game, it's more that you come on here talking as if you know what happened.

Find it funny you saying "at least I have the balls" when all you've done is hide, snipe from behind other people and also get people banned.

But, hey ho. You're right. Anyone can say anything behind a keyboard. You're definitely shown that now, haven't you ;)

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
How reassuring that you stay awake to view the draws , but sleep through the games
I watch every United game live fyi - yes i no - poor me haha

edit - i dont comment on here much, but i should - love the banter but at 4am in the morning the last thing i want to do is deal with lpool fans
i have enough of them in my family- unbearable

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's like your writing my biography. Accept I don't work.