Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. That's why you paid 80m for the most expensive defender in history. Top shelf player without a doubt. And incredibly intelligent. Your captain and leader.

You're right mate. You definitely got me on that one ....
I appreciate that you have the intelect and dignity to know when you've been out done. You might be on your way to doing a utility half moment and becoming enlightened - and becoming a true reds (with white shorts) supporter.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bruno is a donkey. 90 percent of Solshire's signings are duds (Maguire the biggest) and are not suited to modern football. He was stuck in the fergie/history-chester era and has signed guys who would be ok in the PL about 15 years ago.
It hasn’t been posted yet by his fan boys but but but Bruno apparently has 79 assists in this mornings match . Extended his lead as Europes leading assister :tearsofjoy:
But but but Bruno who isn’t scoring must be seething that Ronaldo took another penalty , a penalty that should never have been awarded.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It hasn’t been posted yet by his fan boys but but but Bruno apparently has 79 assists in this mornings match . Extended his lead as Europes leading assister :tearsofjoy:
But but but Bruno who isn’t scoring must be seething that Ronaldo took another penalty , a penalty that should never have been awarded.
Bruno was poor in the match. They should've taken him off at half time in all honesty.

Where's @coach and his football intellect to tell us Bruno is a superstar and United are mint?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bruno was poor in the match. They should've taken him off at half time in all honesty.

Where's @coach and his football intellect to tell us Bruno is a superstar and United are mint?
I think some are a little upset as we called it a few months ago that Bruno is overrated and his goals will dry up when the penalty’s stop.
If Ralph is genuine in getting them up the ladder then Bruno is surplus to requirements the way he plays .
But I’m starting to have doubts about the Ralph already , I don’t think he has the mental fortitude to succeed in coaching a big club , hence why they gave him only 6 months to prove his worth.
I could be wrong butI think the pressure will get to Ralph.
They needed a dud penalty to best last placed Norwich and they weren’t that convincing last week either.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think some are a little upset as we called it a few months ago that Bruno is overrated and his goals will dry up when the penalty’s stop.
If Ralph is genuine in getting them up the ladder then Bruno is surplus to requirements the way he plays .
But I’m starting to have doubts about the Ralph already , I don’t think he has the mental fortitude to succeed in coaching a big club , hence why they gave him only 6 months to prove his worth.
I could be wrong butI think the pressure will get to Ralph.
They needed a dud penalty to best last placed Norwich and they weren’t that convincing last week either.
Ah, he's only the manager for 6 months so I don't see a massive issue from that viewpoint. He's there for the culture and vision, which is fine but will depend a lot of the next manager.

Bruno Bruno Bruno ...

Was always a stats paddler but he does have some class about him. Been very blah this year tho, and some way off what some have classes him as. World class ...

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did they fluke that? Lol
expectation seems to be Arsenal's kryptonite... dismiss them and the Gunners can get some good results (eg. beating Chelsea and winning the FA Cup a couple seasons back) but as soon as you dare to believe... well...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
unfortunately, the second half of Wenger's reign has left a bitter after taste with the football world... but for the first 10 years, his Arsenal went toe-to-toe with Alex Ferguson's United in their pomp

Yeah. Let's be honest, he was a magnificent manager whose love for his club meant he stayed on too many years.

At his prime absolute class tho

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah. Let's be honest, he was a magnificent manager whose love for his club meant he stayed on too many years.

At his prime absolute class tho
an unfortunate by-product of the early Wenger reign was that it convinced the Gunners club and their fans that that was who they were when it comes to style of play and their success

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The fact that he was up against a big spender in Ferguson did not help his cause. Didnt the knighted one break the English transfer record not once but 7 times?
Wenger was doing just fine until the big chequebooks came out. Chelsea along with United the biggest culprits .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't believe some United supporters are bitching about the draw with PSG.

Would love to play them personally. PSG really aren't in a great place atm so good time to play them.

If you're good enough you beat the best then you'll beat them. Actually think United can get something from the game.

Fucking hell some cry baby fans on here. Anything can happen in the Champions League

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The fact that he was up against a big spender in Ferguson did not help his cause. Didnt the knighted one break the English transfer record not once but 7 times?
Wenger was doing just fine until the big chequebooks came out. Chelsea along with United the biggest culprits .
Think Wenger was exceptional in all honesty. Whiskey Nose got lucky in many ways, tho he was incredible all the same

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't believe some United supporters are bitching about the draw with PSG.

Would love to play them personally. PSG really aren't in a great place atm so good time to play them.

If you're good enough you beat the best then you'll beat them. Actually think United can get something from the game.

Fucking hell some cry baby fans on here. Anything can happen in the Champions League
They were in an easy group and progressed getting top spot. PSG with Messi and Mbappe will eliminate them even with Ralph at the wheel.
They we’re never going to win the CL and will now have to get into the top4 to play CL football next season.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They were in an easy group and progressed getting top spot. PSG with Messi and Mbappe will eliminate them even with Ralph at the wheel.
They we’re never going to win the CL and will now have to get into the top4 to play CL football next season.
"Even with Ralph at the wheel" ...

Let's be honest. They were lucky every game they've 'performed' under Ralph. Utter garbage.

But, you never know. You never know.

Just a bitter lot of supporters some of those fools are ...