Eastwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was okay with Montoya on the bench just because we get absolutely burned when an outside back goes down. Just look at the Roosters game when we lost Holland.

Yh i'm so over Des, i still can't believe we re-signed him. Tactically Des is absolutely clueless, deadset he has to be one of the worst coaches in the game in this department. Bench rotation is another area where he struggles, keeping players on for too long or making poorly timed rotations minutes before or after halftime. Then we move onto his man management where he is highly regarded...just lol @ that.
Exactly. He seems to be set with his rotations and not match awear.

It wouldn't surprise me if he rotates players according to vmax or fitness reports. Say kas can only give 100% effort for 11mins. So he stop watches him and after 11 mins he benches him.

And I'm all for carrying a utility on the bench. But atleast have a game plan how to use them. We were out muscled by a weakened team and we give them an advantage of playing with 16 players which includes 2 blobs that only play 10-15 mins stints. In effect we were 2 players down when you consider kas' 29 min cameo and Montoya not even running out.

Of course our bigger issue was our flat attack and forward play. But it doesn't help when your bench contribute for about 20 mins each (76 mins from the 4 of them) which includes 2 players on big dosh.

Every time I contribute on here my blood pressure rises hahaha. And my 1 line responses turn into essays :tearsofjoy:

Magdog had it right with the fuck off Hasler tags :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes he is better through the middle than on the edge, yet Hasler persisted with him on an edge because????
Because Des.

Flind Freddy could see Eastwood isn't an edge forward.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably get hammered for this but out of a shit performance in the forwards I thought he was one of our better ones lol. 34 minutes 100 metres 20 tackles 2 misswd tackles. That's more than what he has been producing in recent weeks.

Still needs the chop though
100 metres !!! Does that include him driving to the ground?

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No one bar Josh Jackson is willing to put their body on the line in a tackle. The forwards don't fuckin run forward.
Frawley's kicking game suffered, I believe because of Mybe, the most overrated bitch in the comp.
Foran will not help us with this fuckin stupid 10 metre drop kick idea and short kick offs.
Game plan is seriously bullshit. Kick for metres,not mid field bombs. For the love of humanity WTF

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No one bar Josh Jackson is willing to put their body on the line in a tackle. The forwards don't fuckin run forward.
Frawley's kicking game suffered, I believe because of Mybe, the most overrated bitch in the comp.
Foran will not help us with this fuckin stupid 10 metre drop kick idea and short kick offs.
Game plan is seriously bullshit. Kick for metres,not mid field bombs. For the love of humanity WTF
Frawley didn't kick in the first half. I think we scored from his first kick. Maybe it was his second. Mbye was taking all the kicks and receiving the first pass for some fucking insane reason. Damn near killed me!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lichaa trying to save his own ass by feeding that dud. All he did was show how fucking shit they both are. Easily worst hooker and "halfback" and I use that term fucking laughing in the league. Both utter trash!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be fair it was nowhere near as bad as Klemmer standing there like a tard while a player ran right past him for a try.
I agree, I only watched the highlights and that was the most notable big miss if ever there was one, the only other positive one was our team try was very nice to watch TBH

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree, I only watched the highlights and that was the most notable big miss if ever there was one, the only other positive one was our team try was very nice to watch TBH
Klemmers one wasn't actually that bad considering he was beat by a step but actually attempted a tackle

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lets not forget last rounds effort lol

That's not all his fault. Someone should have been inside him tbh atleast he was there for the kick chase. I think he you show the full clip it was Tolman who wasn't there to plug the gap.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frawley didn't kick in the first half. I think we scored from his first kick. Maybe it was his second. Mbye was taking all the kicks and receiving the first pass for some fucking insane reason. Damn near killed me!
That insane reason is called Michael Lichaa

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
which was followed by this

You can't be fair dinkum with these surely? A backrower getting stepped by a winger and burnt by a gun centre and you see that as being lazy? Then to top it off you conveniently overlook it was Eastwood who ran 60 metres to make the tackle and one of the fastest hookers in the comp darts out and he can't go with him. Please, by all means criticise him when he doesn't aim up but having a go based on natural speed is just childish.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemmer needs to develop an offload fmd
He's got an offload, the problem isn't that it is that he has to straighten the side up with his charges because Graham and Tolman have a tendency to drift sidewards when they run which jams up our attack. That will be the difference when Woods comes. He's another one that plays straight.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's got an offload, the problem isn't that it is that he has to straighten the side up with his charges because Graham and Tolman have a tendency to drift sidewards when they run which jams up our attack. That will be the difference when Woods comes. He's another one that plays straight.
Hope so

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You can't be fair dinkum with these surely? A backrower getting stepped by a winger and burnt by a gun centre and you see that as being lazy? Then to top it off you conveniently overlook it was Eastwood who ran 60 metres to make the tackle and one of the fastest hookers in the comp darts out and he can't go with him. Please, by all means criticise him when he doesn't aim up but having a go based on natural speed is just childish.
he only ran 60m because the fat retarded fuck missed him 60m down field...he has the turning circle of a road train....the game is past him, its quite sad to watch its like watching some poor down syndrome man child trying to compete with athletes .......you'd never think Eastwood was once a centre

Status
Not open for further replies.