Eastwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
how this fat fuck is in the top 17 I do not know.....anyway could someone please GIF that tackle attempt just before half time pleaasseee??

it was like watching a drunk albino retarded junior Sumo wrestler trying to hypnotize and tackle an invisible person....the rest of the game he was getting around like he had severe chaffing and two bung knees

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
how this fat fuck is in the top 17 I do not know.....anyway could someone please GIF that tackle attempt just before half time pleaasseee??

it was like watching a drunk albino retarded junior Sumo wrestler trying to hypnotize and tackle an invisible person....the rest of the game he was getting around like he had severe chaffing and two bung knees
Fucken LOL...:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
images (9).jpg
Stop blaming me, it's the other guys fault we lost.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably get hammered for this but out of a shit performance in the forwards I thought he was one of our better ones lol. 34 minutes 100 metres 20 tackles 2 misswd tackles. That's more than what he has been producing in recent weeks.

Still needs the chop though

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not just him tolman ,kasiano lichee, and eastwood have to go .
I agree in most part but I have actually come to think that Tolman is great recently. He is obviously not a gun but the guy never misses a tackle and truly does get decent yardage. Never looks like like breaking the line and receives too many possessions, but is reliable and consistent. Eastwood has become fuckin' and kas is doing my head in lately. Lichaa is possibly the worst hooker in the comp. Very frustrating to watch.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eastwood wasnt too bad today. He is definitely better off the bench, and it looked like he was playing in the middle and not on an edge.
Kasiano was again fucking useless. I said this in another post, but i watched him closely today and hebis quite simply just fucking lazy. One time he stuck an arm out as a player ran right by him, and then flopped on the tackle so he didnt have to go back the 10. Another time he made a terrible offload directly into the arms of a cowboy player and then flopped on the next tackle and punched the ball out and giving away a penalty. He simply is not offering what he needs to be. He is so unfit and lazy. I can not believe he is a professional athlete.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Eastwood has so much fcking passion for this team and jersey. He should get a free pass due to his passion

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kasiano was again fucking useless. I said this in another post, but i watched him closely today and hebis quite simply just fucking lazy. One time he stuck an arm out as a player ran right by him, and then flopped on the tackle so he didnt have to go back the 10. Another time he made a terrible offload directly into the arms of a cowboy player and then flopped on the next tackle and punched the ball out and giving away a penalty. He simply is not offering what he needs to be. He is so unfit and lazy. I can not believe he is a professional athlete.
He plays 29 mins in 3 stints.... unbelievable a modern day athlete can't punch out 20 mins a half.

I blame Hasler though. If fitness and weight is a problem he should drop him and cane him at training until he can offer more. I reckon Hasler prefers him at his weight. The last 2 seasons he has started as a feather weight and went super heavy weight within a few weeks. Hasler seems ok with it otherwise he would have done more to get him back on track. It's like t-Rex all over again, rewarding lazy performances.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He plays 29 mins in 3 stints.... unbelievable a modern day athlete can't punch out 20 mins a half.

I blame Hasler though. If fitness and weight is a problem he should drop him and cane him at training until he can offer more. I reckon Hasler prefers him at his weight. The last 2 seasons he has started as a feather weight and went super heavy weight within a few weeks. Hasler seems ok with it otherwise he would have done more to get him back on track. It's like t-Rex all over again, rewarding lazy performances.
Hasler seems okay with a lot of the bs going on atm.. or maybe i should say Hasler is responsible for it? Haha

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Hasler seemed to use Eastwood differently last night. Had him playing in the middle and I thought it suited Eastwood far better.

When Eastwood was playing on the edge in previous weeks he looks slow, lost and completely out of his depth.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree in most part but I have actually come to think that Tolman is great recently. He is obviously not a gun but the guy never misses a tackle and truly does get decent yardage. Never looks like like breaking the line and receives too many possessions, but is reliable and consistent. Eastwood has become fuckin' and kas is doing my head in lately. Lichaa is possibly the worst hooker in the comp. Very frustrating to watch.
Lichaa is the worst player in the world not just this comp.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hasler seemed to use Eastwood differently last night. Had him playing in the middle and I thought it suited Eastwood far better.

When Eastwood was playing on the edge in previous weeks he looks slow, lost and completely out of his depth.
Yes he is better through the middle than on the edge, yet Hasler persisted with him on an edge because????

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hasler seems okay with a lot of the bs going on atm.. or maybe i should say Hasler is responsible for it? Haha
Yeh definitely. You can't blame anyone but Hasler. I mean he selects a winger on the bench. Haven't seen a selection like that since Chris walker played origin :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Anyways his training, his game plan, his team selection. He is responsible for a lot. And when players have no fitness or poor all handing a lot should go back to him too. Not sure what training they are doing at belmore but with such a simple game plan I can't understand why they come up with so many errors.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeh definitely. You can't blame anyone but Hasler. I mean he selects a winger on the bench. Haven't seen a selection like that since Chris walker played origin :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Anyways his training, his game plan, his team selection. He is responsible for a lot. And when players have no fitness or poor all handing a lot should go back to him too. Not sure what training they are doing at belmore but with such a simple game plan I can't understand why they come up with so many errors.
I was okay with Montoya on the bench just because we get absolutely burned when an outside back goes down. Just look at the Roosters game when we lost Holland.

Yh i'm so over Des, i still can't believe we re-signed him. Tactically Des is absolutely clueless, deadset he has to be one of the worst coaches in the game in this department. Bench rotation is another area where he struggles, keeping players on for too long or making poorly timed rotations minutes before or after halftime. Then we move onto his man management where he is highly regarded...just lol @ that.

Status
Not open for further replies.