No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah same deal RE the show
But yes the whole place is a shit show
After they appointed JDB as the captain that week they ran a series of twitter posts trying to cuck him up as some redemption story. Most the comments were telling them they were disgusted. There was a video of JDB giving his jersey to a young girl who was crying and they were ripping the club saying if they were the parent they'd hand the jersey back, not the first time hes taken off his clothes as a young girl was crying etc etc.

The other good one was while they were sacking the coach they had 7 players lined up for media and didnt cancel it leaving 2 players to answer all the questions. Insanity.

Just fucking amateur hour at every turn. If you had Hunts standing in the game you'd can understand why hes wanting to leave.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How bad are the dragons? They got this whole ben hunt thing being discussed on NRL360 last night whilst 2 of their players are sitting there smiling and laughing at jokes off camera? Why werent the dragons media team insistent on them coming onto the couch after they discussed Ben Hunt? I cant imagine how fucking angry i'd be if that was say King and Kiraz being on the lounge whilst they discuss JAC agitating for a release?

Also... lol

Hunt has until August 7 to make a mid-season move and the 33-year-old has already been linked with the Titans and Bulldogs.

“I’m told that Ben Hunt is so desperate to get out of St George Illawarra that they might even offer a financial settlement to make it more attractive for the Dragons,” Phil Rothfield said on Big Sports Breakfast Radio.

“So they not only get rid of his million-dollar a year contract, but they might throw in some cash, something like $150,000 to get an immediate release.

“That’s the shock of this story, that he wants out straight away and it’s not the end of the year.
We aren't any better than them, but at least most of the parodies in the team will be gone at the end of year.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah same deal RE the show
But yes the whole place is a shit show
After they appointed JDB as the captain that week they ran a series of twitter posts trying to cuck him up as some redemption story. Most the comments were telling them they were disgusted. There was a video of JDB giving his jersey to a young girl who was crying and they were ripping the club saying if they were the parent they'd hand the jersey back, not the first time hes taken off his clothes as a young girl was crying etc etc.

The other good one was while they were sacking the coach they had 7 players lined up for media and didnt cancel it leaving 2 players to answer all the questions. Insanity.

Just fucking amateur hour at every turn. If you had Hunts standing in the game you'd can understand why hes wanting to leave.
I don't blame Hunt at all. Pretty obvious he only signed on because of his relationship with Hook, beyond that there's no other reason why he would have wanted to play there.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How bad are the dragons? They got this whole ben hunt thing being discussed on NRL360 last night whilst 2 of their players are sitting there smiling and laughing at jokes off camera? Why werent the dragons media team insistent on them coming onto the couch after they discussed Ben Hunt? I cant imagine how fucking angry i'd be if that was say King and Kiraz being on the lounge whilst they discuss JAC agitating for a release?

Also... lol

Hunt has until August 7 to make a mid-season move and the 33-year-old has already been linked with the Titans and Bulldogs.

“I’m told that Ben Hunt is so desperate to get out of St George Illawarra that they might even offer a financial settlement to make it more attractive for the Dragons,” Phil Rothfield said on Big Sports Breakfast Radio.

“So they not only get rid of his million-dollar a year contract, but they might throw in some cash, something like $150,000 to get an immediate release.

“That’s the shock of this story, that he wants out straight away and it’s not the end of the year.
Titans have plenty of games coming up against top 8 competition around them. Reading their draw makes me think Mal is pushing him hard.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only thing Gus can convince as though why hunt should come is his Chanel 9 connections, job after footy ect.. he tried the same with Thurston at Penrith.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I reckon he’s going to either the Tiddies or Cowboys once they punt Townsend.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly thought Cowboys were a chance too. I feel he's going to a club that media isn't even talking about tbh.

We will end up with Brooks lol

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Thanks to yesterday’s performance any thoughts he had about coming would be totally out of his head. Why go from one basket case to another

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
meanwhile Ciraldo calling Department of Justice trying to get an early release for Hayne, Jamil Hopoate, Vatuvai and sussing out where Martin Kennedy is these days, and Gould scatter gun handing out 3 year deals to anyone who will listen

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We aren't any better than them, but at least most of the parodies in the team will be gone at the end of year.
Our front office has been unified for a little while now and we’re returning back to the “family club”. We’re also successful in Cup/lower grades + pathways is on the up. Only our similarities with the sh!tshow Dragons are results/expectations on performance.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our front office has been unified for a little while now and we’re returning back to the “family club”. We’re also successful in Cup/lower grades + pathways is on the up. Only our similarities with the sh!tshow Dragons are results/expectations on performance.
As I said, at least more parodies will be moved on at season's end and we are doing something about our predicament.

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks to yesterday’s performance any thoughts he had about coming would be totally out of his head. Why go from one basket case to another
If he wants to win a premiership, we aren't exactly contenders