No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think it’s titans. Mal is in camp whispering in his ear egging him on. If he does go there, it’ll be more of the same for him. Atleast with us he’s got a real chance of getting to the finals

OR he fucking hates flanno and just wants to get away
mal isn’t in qld origin camp..

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doubt the Dragons release him.

Or if they do, they can say who he can't sign with. (like the Broncos said KO couldn't go to the Dolphins.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
St George not releasing him. If he wants out, he'll be in reserves until his contract runs out.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It doesn't happen. A bottom team especially can't have almost 1m sitting in reserve grade.
100% I agree with your point here. The fact he is on 1 mil +. There’s no way they will make him play reserve grade to prove a point. Why keep a disgruntled captain?

We did release some players this year. Maybe Gus was making room for Hunt? (Jackson, Allan, Schoupp, Davey etc).

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ghoul should be walked out the club if he doesn't land Hunt and we end up with shit ***** like Lodge and May.
I don't want Lodge or May at all. Would be horrible signings even if both were cheap.

But with Hunt, what if he's hell bent on moving back to QLD to be closer to family etc? It might not be a money thing with him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't want Lodge or May at all. Would be horrible signings even if both were cheap.

But with Hunt, what if he's hell bent on moving back to QLD to be closer to family etc? It might not be a money thing with him.
Steal his passport and hold him hostage idc

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Watch Titans get hunt and we end up with the booby prize of Sexton.
Sexton has a great short kicking game, something to build on at least I guess

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately the going back to Qld for family reasons gives him a better chance of agitating for a release .. I’m not sure the Hook sacking or unhappy with the club is a strong enough argument ..

If you look at Flanagan Snr … he added Ennis & Barba & won a premiership

Would love to add Crichton & Hunt & a big prop & get some revenge doing same ..