DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 24 | Bulldogs v Souths

Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re-evaluated Josh's pass and it wasn't forward. Didn't even float forward!!!
Brilliant.

Heads up on the way into the break!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
INteresting half. Souths look sharp and are playing as expected. The try by Perrett near halftime gave us some hope. I think we have actually defended really well, but Souths defence has stopped us in attack.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't say souths ain't a level above us. I jst don't get it. How many set plays do these guys have and we look like we have one or 2 only. Isn't des or his coaching stuff supposed to have something a little different. If it wasn't for Reynolds pass we wouldn't have scored a point in the first half

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Only down by 8 and played terribly. I think we can do this. If we had Kas, eastwood and barba it'd be a much different story too.

Souths are very beatable.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If only we had Kas, we were making massive metres early in the match. He would have come on and done real damage.
Im still trying to come to terms with Franky doing that stupid shoulder charge. He has priors aswell doesnt he??

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Weird game..a much needed try for the Doggies..great pass by Reynolds.. With just 47% of the ball not a bad score line.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can't say souths ain't a level above us. I jst don't get it. How many set plays do these guys have and we look like we have one or 2 only. Isn't des or his coaching stuff supposed to have something a little different. If it wasn't for Reynolds pass we wouldn't have scored a point in the first half
so true.. South are similar style of play as us last year. so many set plays and we have got fkn none.

defence is good but we have no idea how to execute attack.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The refs are not doing us favours, the T Rex tackle didnt look that bad, got him around the top of the shoulder. That cost us 2points.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wishful thinking tbh. South are up for this. We hang in there and complete with a bit more posession and have a good chance. Refs are ok today actually.
Just clutching at straws mate lol

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bakes Franky does 1 dumb thing per match I'm used to it lol. But otherwise if we hold onto the footy we win.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Bakes Franky does 1 dumb thing per match I'm used to it lol. But otherwise if we hold onto the footy we win.
Yeah I know, but with 2 rounds to go we arent gonna see him before the finals, presuming we get there. Next 2 games: No Barba, Kasiano, Pritchard, Eastwood.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dogs dropped a little too much ball (4 errors in 40 mins when you vs souths is too much) also how many passes found the grass..... This has been a trend for a while now. Souths controlled the game very well so far. Repeat sets (21 sets to 17) when you consider the error count is 4-2. Souths have had 6 more uses of the ball. Hopefully we can fire up second half. Lucky to be behind by 8. We are still in the game.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We need to get some serious possession in this half. No stupid penalties or errors. Would be nice if the Rabbits start dropping some ball

Status
Not open for further replies.