Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No excuses for pritchards shoulder charge, renoylds shoulder charge, leg pulling by Browne, and just dumb shit that happened the last 10min of the game. I think if our dumbness disappears then we win alot more games. There has been way to many times we let off other teams by compounding pressure and just stuffing it all up with a dumb pass or penalty or drop ball. If we correct these then I can see us taking one more step then we did last year.
Well put..

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They are copying the Storm with that dubious laying down in the ruck business and get away with it. What I hate is when we try to do it or hold on to slow the play the ball down we get penalised instantly and are never allowed to do it while others run a muck around us.
Last night, I saw one of their dirtbag centres, complete a tackle, get up without a hand on our player, then he proceeded to stuff his hand back in behind the ball and claimed he was "tangled". It was without a doubt, the slowest play-the-ball of the game. Appened right in front of me. No penalty, nothing !

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
As long as the playing arm hadnt touched the ground he is entitled to plant the ball if hes hands have not been secured. Think of the Hazem El Magic try when he leapt over the player in goals to put the ball down after been nearly held up.

what worried more was if Tapau didnt get game time why not have Burr debut against some quality opposition?
[video=youtube_share;_dSwGqjRafw]http://youtu.be/_dSwGqjRafw[/video]
Nah I'm not saying double movement I'm saying held up. Its doesn't matter now but the direction I was coming from is old mate had got over the line with Morris holding him up, both blokes slid a little bit and all momentum came to a halt, then Walker placed the ball down after this moment had stopped for amount of time thus held up? I'm not claiming it cost us the game or anything, its was our stupidity that did that but 6 points is 6 points and just something I thought at the time!

Bring it on

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was a good game there really wasn't much in it. If Hodkinsons got the conversions and we didn't give stupid penaltys it would of Been 24 all. I think we will beat them when it matters most

Status
Not open for further replies.