• Ozman

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a good thing the club is giving him more power, more money and more job security when his reign is becoming more and more mediocre and stagnant.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's funny OP is called Mr Robot, Robots is what Hasler wants on the field. Just follow his orders and don't use your skills/talents.
Kasiano
Lane
Graham
Jackson

All offloading and passing at will and Hasler has no issues and never drops them

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des clearly has a game plan. Its just that it is boring as **** and based on minimal mistakes and a high completion rate. I truly beleive a good set of halves would get us up there with the best.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Kasiano
Lane
Graham
Jackson

All offloading and passing at will and Hasler has no issues and never drops them
How many tries have we scored from offloads? They may offload but there is never support.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des clearly has a game plan. Its just that it is boring as **** and based on minimal mistakes and a high completion rate. I truly beleive a good set of halves would get us up there with the best.
The thing about that is that we rarely have a high completion rate and consistently make mistakes and drop ball.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Didn't we have the 4th best attack in the comp. Scoring points was not our problem.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The thing about that is that we rarely have a high completion rate and consistently make mistakes and drop ball.
Hard to have a high completion rate when you play so flat and the forwards do the majority of the passing...that is just asking for errors.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
2016 is the year for Des. He will be playing with a team he has majorly built through signings/juniors. We need to see success and for us, what success looks like is a top 4 finish and at the very least a home preliminary final.

If not, he should be sacked.
We dont have the cattle for a top 4 finish. Your dreaming. Cowboys, Broncos, Roosters, Warriors, Storm, Cronulla at the least all have better squads than us...in a year when the interchange is dropping....we will struggle with go forward big time. So with that and an ineffective kicking game....we will be playing the game down our end of the park for most of each game. Cant blame Des. He wanted Foran, Hayne, Falou....all costing over $1M each a year. Wait a minute, Des just let go 2 of our best attacking weapons in Pritchard and Cook. OK you can blame Des. May as well terminate him now, because 2016 will be worse than 2015. Guaranteed!!!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What baffles me here is that the majority of posts define problems in Hasler's coaching methods. eg no game plan, game based on defence only, no structure, last tackle options a non event.

So... why are 83 Kennelers pro Des and 38 are anti Des? Just wondering:grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What baffles me here is that the majority of posts define problems in Hasler's coaching methods. eg no game plan, game based on defence only, no structure, last tackle options a non event.

So... why are 83 Kennelers pro Des and 38 are anti Des? Just wondering:grinning:
coz like with most things people who disapprove are always more vocal than people who are content. Its human nature probably

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y
yeah but when we do have a high a completion rate we are a differrent team we are really hard to beat when we don't drop the ball just watch the souffs and Broncos game

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score

Kennelers are just sooks when we lose, a few wins and this wont even come up lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok guys, didn't make this thread to punch on over Des. I would just like to know who are the majority, pro-Des or anti-Des.

Vote away.

Now you know what the majority wants aye?

:doh::doh::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
**** this thread

2012 grand final
2013 wk 1 finals
2014 grand final - no one was beating the scum bags souths in that final
2015 wk 2 finals

i dont get how you can hate on des with what he has done

go support tigers or parra if you think our coach is shit

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
**** this thread

2012 grand final
2013 wk 1 finals
2014 grand final - no one was beating the scum bags souths in that final
2015 wk 2 finals

i dont get how you can hate on des with what he has done

go support tigers or parra if you think our coach is shit
Lol are you serious if you like finishing 2nd or 3rd that's your problem I want to win and have the grandfinal trophy at belmore

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Off topic, but its confirmed that Peter Mulholland (recruiter) is off to the raiders. Raiders are building pretty nicely, who would of thought sticky can do what he is doing right now

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Off topic, but its confirmed that Peter Mulholland (recruiter) is off to the raiders. Raiders are building pretty nicely, who would of thought sticky can do what he is doing right now
Has a gun team that should have made the finals

Austin
Crocker
Shannon Boyd
Sam Williams
Wighton
Waqa
Fensom
Vaughn
Edrick lee
Brenko
Papalli

If you think des is a bad coach look at the raiders roster and the players they have lost and even still have and can't make the top 8

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.