Dear Raelene...Are you listening!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A queenslander talking about intelligence? Go away you bum.
lol actually I originally came from Greenacre Sydney NSW, hence a Bulldog supporter for 50 years, 19 Shannon Street to be honest, probably not too far from where you live LOL

N

Natboy

I say Bull Shit, poorly directed letter and seems this thread was started @ about 11am this morning, the response has been rather poor also.
I would suggest that sending a letter like that had no bearing on whether you threaten to withdraw your membership, I say that you were going to withdraw your membership anyhow and you are using our football teams performance as the excuse, you probably simply cannot afford it.
You can't win em all Guys!! and in saying that you don't withdraw your membership just because the team is not performing to your expectations week in and week out, thats when you need to hang in there and would you believe that on the day we were beaten by a very good Rugby League team who played great football.
2017 will be another year to have another go and we have the best coach to dig us out of the little hole we are in right now.
Roll on 2017, my membership will stay strong, I will never spit the dummy you may say!
Open your eyes. I can afford to buy everyone here a membership but I have advised I will be sending Ms Castle a letter and I guarantee you I'll get a personal reply.
I can hack losing but I can't hack being treated like a dumb **** and being subjected to not even having a modern game plan etc

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Raelene just told Hooper negotiations are underway to resign Hasler for another 2 yrs. They will meet with the board within a fortnight so I would hold out till then

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Open your eyes. I can afford to buy everyone here a membership but I have advised I will be sending Ms Castle a letter and I guarantee you I'll get a personal reply.
I can hack losing but I can't hack being treated like a dumb **** and being subjected to not even having a modern game plan etc
Could you buy me a new car? :grinning:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

so you are saying you are richer than @Blue&White ???

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
lol actually I originally came from Greenacre Sydney NSW, hence a Bulldog supporter for 50 years, 19 Shannon Street to be honest, probably not too far from where you live LOL
That doesn't help you one bit.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very intelligent and articulated letter. Again another frustrated supporter hitting the nail on the head.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly every member should be doing the same thing. If they lose close to 50% for the same reason they will def act no doubt about it it would be too hard to keep it away from media spot light and they will lose sponsors over it etc but not producing a big enough supporter base. Bring Todd Greenberg back or put Kevin Moore as our CEO maybe he could work well as a CEO as opposed to a coach? I dunno

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,

The following thread is purely my reasons and mine only to cancel my membership effective immediately. I speak for myself and not to influence anyone who chooses any differently. I respect every ones decision on how they will go about their choices in the future regarding their Bulldogs club membership. We are all entitled to express our opinions.

The following was sent to the Bulldogs Membership department......

Hi,

Could you please advise if my membership is on auto renew for the above membership #'s? (removed from thread)

If so, please remove this as I would like to confirm that I will not be renewing both
of these memberships.

Please confirm by reply your acceptance. Thank you.

Reply....

Hi (name removed from thread),

Thanks for your email.

That is very unfortunate. Is there any particular reason for this?

You are on the automatic rollover but we will take you off.

Please note that if you do not renew by the deadline, your seats will be allocated to
someone else.

Please let us know if you do change your mind and we will be happy to help you.

Kind Regards,
Bulldogs Membership

My response......

Hi,

Thanks for your confirmation in cancelling our memberships.

Sure i am happy to explain my reasons for cancelling them.

As far as entertainment on the playing field goes we never got our value for money. For
what the season tickets cost us, the quality, the style and the lack of understanding
for change when required during the season provided a very, very boring product. It
felt like we were watching the same thing week in week out.

I will also share my frustrations when deals are done with a player saying when they
will and when they won't play, so how do you expect members to support the club and
team throughout the year when a player is not prepared to do so? This club use to stand
for Club first, team second and player third. Us members have been taken for a ride
where you took our money but did not provide the full product when injuries took no
part. Simply a player did not want to play for personal reasons and good luck to him.
That's not what i paid for as i thought prior to renewing our memberships in late 2015
that all contracted players will play if 100% fit (excluding suspensions) in 2016.
That's a slap in the face to us as a consumer.

In future, your CEO, Board Members and Coach should not disrespect their members and
fans by expecting us to turn up in the cold, the rain and at times very tight schedules
and in particular when most people are struggling to save a dollar but put it towards
supporting the club and team when a contracted player is not prepared to do so and when
a coach was not prepared to change the product he was providing when it clearly was not
working. We'd had enough!

Also, there were 22,000 people at last weekends finals game against Penrith. That's
less than 10,000 Bulldogs members (as not all would have been members). Where were your
other 10,000+ members? Now lets not use the venue Allianz Stadium as an excuse. The
sooner your CEO, Directors and Coach realise that members and fans are turning away due
to the above reasons the quicker we will start seeing the entertainment we pay for on
the field that we have been known for and want to watch win, lose or draw. Then and
only then you may see members and fans returning. But unfortunately we will not be in

I appreciate for your time in hearing my reasons.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrific email. Unfortunately this is the one of the few ways frustrated fans can show them they need to change. If they had any brains whatsoever they would know before fans had to tell them. Is our CEO seriously smart at running a business ?. NOOOOOOOOO

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahahahaha
Lil hole my arse
4 years of shit and in a negative slump is a lil hole
U donkeys up in Queensland really are that slow huh.

Excellent letter buddy
Ur money ur life ur decision
Go hard

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahahahaha
Lil hole my arse
4 years of shit and in a negative slump is a lil hole
U donkeys up in Queensland really are that slow huh.

Excellent letter buddy
Ur money ur life ur decision
Go hard
We may be slow in your books but, we sure can play Rugby League Football can't we?? I must compliment you on your exquisite grammar LOL

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't work out how to turn off the auto rollover. There used to be a spot you could log in, see who was attached to your membership and now I cannot find it?

I have just emailed them to remove me from auto renewal. I will decide at a later date if I renew. I may just bump it down to a $50 membership because why bother going to games if the club doesn't seem to care about us members?

Status
Not open for further replies.